Let's die together: 3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

A report by the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) in the United States said that there are three giant spaceships which are heading towards Earth.

According to the Russian Pravda news, the SETI, a non-commercial organization said that the largest one of the three spaceships is 240 kilometers wide, and the two others are smaller.

It further stated that currently, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto and will reach Earth in December 2012.

The report claims that the spaceships were detected by the HAARP search system, based in Alaska, which is designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights.

According to the SETI researchers the objects are nothing but extraterrestrial spaceships, and will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars' orbit, reported the Pravda news.

David's source: http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Asia/Story/A1Story20101227-254977.html

LOL. LOL!

what next.

after the movie 2012, all these things are starting to pop out all over the place. sooner or later, people are gonna sell "space pods" to escape the earth in 2012 when it starts to crumble from within. then they'll float in space and hope aliens will pick up their beacons and rescue them.

LOL. LOL!

what next.

after the movie 2012, all these things are starting to pop out all over the place. sooner or later, people are gonna sell "space pods" to escape the earth in 2012 when it starts to crumble from within. then they'll float in space and hope aliens will pick up their beacons and rescue them.

sekali ultraman also come to save earth..... haha

then we will see monster eating bubble gum.......

The beginning of Macross!

今朝有酒今朝醉,明日愁来明日愁

after the movie 2012, all these things are starting to pop out all over the place.

Technically speaking, the only thing that the movie 2012 did was the increase the amount of who knows of the end of the world as written in the Mayan calender. This "End of the world" theory has been around for years, and frankly speaking, I don't buy it(The bit where the end is gonna be on 22/12/2012, I mean). However, I do believe that the world we know may just come to an end? Who knows?

We'd not know if there are any beings living on other planets, so who's to say that nobody would be saving us and what not?? :)

I am digging an Underground Bunker complete with Alien Welcome Package.

When they arrive and all of you are sorry, I will welcome them and suck up to them. They will let me have all the girls I want.

I am digging an Underground Bunker complete with Alien Welcome Package.

When they arrive and all of you are sorry, I will welcome them and suck up to them. They will let me have all the girls I want.

:bsmilie:... FAT HOPE... Only in your 86 wet dreams

Even SATAN himself will die when they attack Earth... Lol

:bsmilie:... FAT HOPE... Only in your 86 wet dreams

Even SATAN himself will die when they attack Earth... Lol

Sorry I just read the rules I think no good to have religious discussion so please don't talk about what He Who Shall Not Be Named else people will report you to Mods and they will be unhappy...

that's federation spaceship commanded by Captain James T. Kirk coming home from future...