Let's create a new "Most users ever online" on 17-01-2003 from 10pm-midnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... kindof a little :( :bheart:
dunno where all clupsnapper gone tonite...?? :dunno:
maybe majority went clubbing instead.....:confused:
anyway....midnite oso over liao.... time to ...zzZZZ ;)

Well, too bad that we can't achieve another milestone this evening; given the momentum that we've built up over the year, we've probably don't need such appeal just to create a new "Most users...".

Still, I appreciate those, who have made the effort and whose spirits are willing but the fleshes are elsewhere! ;)

Thanks for responding to the appeal and I'm sure it hasn't dampen the excitement that Clubsnap is indeed a year old! ;)

Sorry guys, had to go out with mother to do groceries. Just returned after Supper. Need to prepare for shoot tomorrow morning. As they say, better late than never.

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Well, too bad that we can't achieve another milestone this evening; given the momentum that we've built up over the year, we've probably don't need such appeal just to create a new "Most users...".

Still, I appreciate those, who have made the effort and whose spirits are willing but the fleshes are elsewhere! ;)

Thanks for responding to the appeal and I'm sure it hasn't dampen the excitement that Clubsnap is indeed a year old! ;)

Well, if it's any consolation, according to the little infobox, the most users ever online was the day before (january 16, 2003... 168 users)... :p

Paiseh didn't login last nite....was out too. :embrass: Well at least the prev record was broken on Thursday nite! ;)

Cheers,
Garion

think last night maximum i saw was 154...
: P

Originally posted by denizenx

:cry: I get blank page when I click on Chat Online...

I think you need to update your MS OS. Happened to me before.

HAhah!! Sorry me stay in at that time... Maybe some people thought the timing was GMT? That why broke on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.