Let's break a world record!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotSpots

May 19, 2004
Tanjong Pagar
photobucket.com
Clubsnap has over 11,000 members...I'm sure there's some photography related world record we can break. How about breaking the most number of photographers in a photoshoot (like the Japanese one with 1000 photogs to 20 models), or the longest studio session (1 week of continuous shooting with different models/photogs/eq etc at 1 studio) :bigeyes:

Put Clubsnap on the world map! More ideas?

Sounds interesting. We need a capable task force to handle a project of this magnitude. You can certainly count me in as one of the photogs. ;)

how about the most number of pictures taken by an organised group at a particular time? for example, like maybe we say at local time 6.55pm everyone take a picture of sunset and have it posted within 30min (i think server will jam :bsmilie: ) just an idea lah

HotSpots said:
Clubsnap has over 11,000 members...I'm sure there's some photography related world record we can break. How about breaking the most number of photographers in a photoshoot (like the Japanese one with 1000 photogs to 20 models), or the longest studio session (1 week of continuous shooting with different models/photogs/eq etc at 1 studio) :bigeyes:

Put Clubsnap on the world map! More ideas?

provide 200 hot swimsuit models and 10000 photogs will miraculously appear.

zaren said:
provide 200 hot swimsuit models and 10000 photogs will miraculously appear.
Then re-enact what happened at Singapore Zoo during B'day Bash? :eek:

How about starting a flame thread on Canon vs Nikon every 1 min?

SB :kok: A lot :bsmilie:

How about a flash mob? Get all photographers to stand by with their speedlights in remote mode, somebody triggers with a camera at a target somewhere and all the speedlights fire? :bsmilie:

espn said:

How about a flash mob? Get all photographers to stand by with their speedlights in remote mode, somebody triggers with a camera at a target somewhere and all the speedlights fire? :bsmilie:

:think: hmmmmm.... sounds like a good idea... :devil: hehehe

espn said:

Haha... That's a good idea... Blind everybody at the same time! :bsmilie:

how about making the loudest shutter slap sound with all cser releasing their shutters continuously? :bsmilie:

Stereobox said:
is this still going on?
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=94325

how about this....how many Clubsnap members can squeeze into 1 Spinelli's cafe?? :bsmilie:

yes, very much alive. :thumbsup:
just held meeting on wednesday.
lots of behind the scence work going on.
will roll out full scale next year.
had connected with some big shot ;) org.
keep a close watch on this thread jan 2005

L.Lee said:
Sounds interesting. We need a capable task force to handle a project of this magnitude. You can certainly count me in as one of the photogs. ;)

Good idea. :thumbsup: Count me in. :bsmilie:

may i noe which spinelli cafe u all toking abt??? haha me youung noob photog... interested also ^^

how about 1000 photographer and 1 model in a very small space like toilet cubi, hdb storeroom, a big ali baba bag or telephone booth like superman ? :bsmilie:

denniskee said:
yes, very much alive. :thumbsup:
just held meeting on wednesday.
lots of behind the scence work going on.
will roll out full scale next year.
had connected with some big shot ;) org.
keep a close watch on this thread jan 2005

Yep yep! as wht Dennis said, look out for Jan 2005.
Currently the project committee members are working hard on it.
We should be officially launching the event full scale early next year.
Will setup an official website soon... and recruitment too ;)

Great! That's a good one...didn't see that thread on the pano feat b4 posting this thread :embrass:

I'll be part of it! :thumbsup:

nickmak said:
Haha... That's a good idea... Blind everybody at the same time! :bsmilie:

make the longest trailling flashlight... hehehe, setup wireless flash across sg, flash 1, den it will start a chain reaction from jurong to changi airport, den signal the pilot for takeoff... hehehehehehhe... sure world record liao...

How about we do a Kallang Wave with our flash light at the National Stadium :bigeyes:

yqt said:
How about we do a Kallang Wave with our flash light at the National Stadium :bigeyes:

We'll set a record for the most no. of flashlight going off at the same time, lagest gethering of photographer at 1 event, get 1 model in the center of the field and we'll have the most no. of photographers at a model shoot!!! :bsmilie:

will police intervene if such an enormous group gather?
They will think its a strike, mass church gathering, etc ...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.