let us be grateful ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
just want to express my thought, amidst recent spats of disputes between parties involved in model shoots, let us be grateful and understand that CS is a place for sharing of knowledge, not for settling of rivalries.

peace

:cheers:

yes...

i hope people can be more professional ok ?

its sad to see Csers turn to one another.

Peace, indeed.

Quarrels are bad. Some more CNY just ended only. Tsk tsk.

yeah stop fighting and shoot each other... :bsmilie:

peace! may we giv face to other ppl and not be sarcastic;)

Most of the time angry/unfriendly post were done at the heat of the moment. Let's hope that we can all take a step back and clam down for a while before we post. The same goes for myself :embrass:

all we are saying.....give peace a chance....:)

aiya, actually they fight all they want i don't care, kill each other put fire to the house or whatever, at most appear in newspaper people read over dinner and sell to garang guni. just that it makes one feel lousy to see disputes in threads written over long pages machiam writing thesis like that, see also :ipuke: i come CS look for nice pictures and juicy chit chats lor, not come here study law and history leh.

:bsmilie:

i come CS look for nice pictures and juicy chit chats lor, not come here study law and history leh.

In the long CS history there are chapterful of legal and historical references.

CS is like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. One old king got decapitated another little king puff himself up and puts on the emperor's dragon gown. Most decapitations and harakiri are self-inflicted ones. Women also add in the spice of the romance by remaining headless much to the delight of the thrill-seekers.

I am grateful to CS for the diversion and the education.

:)

In the long CS history there are full of chapters of legal and historical references.

CS is like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. One old king got decapitated another little king puff himself up and puts on the emperor's dragon gown. Most decapitations and harakiri are self-inflicted ones. Women also add in the spice of the romance by remaining headless much to the delight of the thrill-seekers.

none of the kings had been decapitated inside Romance of 3 Kingdoms, there's no harakiri also, preferred ways of suicide include jumping into wells and cutting one's own throat. don't anyhow quote leh :nono: :sticktong

In the long CS history there are chapterful of legal and historical references.

0.o

San Guo got headless woman ghost meh?! I know CS got headless woman ghost with hairy legs and pink shoes.. But San Guo don't have!

just want to express my thought, amidst recent spats of disputes between parties involved in model shoots, let us be grateful and understand that CS is a place for sharing of knowledge, not for settling of rivalries.

peace

:cheers:

by being harmonious and tolerable, we can learn more and enjoy more :thumbsup:

Erm... what's the latest gossips in other forum subsections now? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.