Let Us All Welcome The New Prime Minister Of Singapore!

Result of Singapore demographic shift !

This Havger makes the mistake or the reporter? They must be from some u state in Africa har? Our PM so famous they don't know meh?

I have it downloaded. I have a permanent copy which they cannot erase.

Some one has resurrected it anyway. They will surely erase that one from YouTube later.

Hagel, Singapore PM Meet at Pentagon - YouTube

Just an innocent error. It happens. Some US citizens have no knowledge of the far east. They may know about Europe and South America.

Last edited:
I have it downloaded. I have a permanent copy which they cannot erase.

Some one has resurrected it anyway. They will surely erase that one from YouTube later.

Hagel, Singapore PM Meet at Pentagon - YouTube

Just an innocent error. It happens. Some US citizens have no knowledge of the far east. They may know about Europe and South America.

Uncle RF's video link works. I love her ethnic inspired outfit too. Wonderful. She does look better than our PM. Let's outsource his work to this lady...

Uncle RF's video link works. I love her ethnic inspired outfit too. Wonderful. She does look better than our PM. Let's outsource his work to this lady...

...and we keep the difference...

LHL stands about the same height as Obama and Kerry. One thing I am proud of. If you look at other ASEAN leaders, they are all dwarfed by the Western leaders.

So far GCK, LHL, TCH, Tharman are standing tall. We want no short, short men and women (If you get who I am referring to)

This is to show the US that we are one step ahead of them by having a black woman as our leader. Now they need to elect Michelle Obama as President to keep up with Singapore.