Let there be light


Status
Not open for further replies.

estronutz

New Member
Feb 14, 2006
362
0
0
星尬波
#1
as I was walking home one night, I decided to play with the shutter speed of my cam. All are lightings from HDB flats and some cars. I think someone should've done this before, but here's my take :)


Any feedback / comments ?

#1

#2

#3

#4
 

#4
estronutz said:
as I was walking home one night, I decided to play with the shutter speed of my cam. All are lightings from HDB flats and some cars.
huh? u mean the lights fr the HDB flats were moving? or did u move ur cam as u took the pic? paiseh if i'm asking a silly question.. very new in this field.
 

estronutz

New Member
Feb 14, 2006
362
0
0
星尬波
#5
I moved my cam in circles and random actions (okay, I looked pretty much like some crazy guy shaking him cam).

So instead of the light trails u get from moving cars .. you get this from stationary HDB flats lightings :) hope this helps.

Anyway I don't think i'm in anyway better or more pro than u ... no question's too silly ya ?;p
 

andrOo

New Member
May 18, 2006
480
0
0
senGkanG
#6
I like picture #3 the best!! It's nice and has a smoothing effect on me.. Haha.. Infact tried in some time ago, and you're right, ppl like look like you like you're some nuts.. :bsmilie:
 

biggulp

New Member
Oct 19, 2005
244
0
0
#8
Less overblown white would be better. More of the other colors would show through.
 

estronutz

New Member
Feb 14, 2006
362
0
0
星尬波
#9
wildstallion said:
1 and 2 look way too cluttered and messy, number 3 is poorly composed, i dont like it at the top, but the light looks cool in it and number 4 is nice, think it works well
hmmm thanks for your comments ... guess its subjective ya ... :)
 

estronutz

New Member
Feb 14, 2006
362
0
0
星尬波
#10
biggulp said:
Less overblown white would be better. More of the other colors would show through.
thanks ... I'm actually experimenting here ... still haven't figured a way to capture lots of colour .. but not so over exposed ... newbie mah ..:D
 

Joecool

New Member
Jul 12, 2006
101
0
0
bIsHAn
#11
wildstallion said:
1 and 2 look way too cluttered and messy, number 3 is poorly composed, i dont like it at the top, but the light looks cool in it and number 4 is nice, think it works well
I quite agree with wildstation. I've done this 20 years back when I first got my manual SLR Canon AE1 with 50mm lens. Looks quite cool when I took pictures of the HDB flats nearby. Sometimes less is more...and it does look nice too.
 

estronutz

New Member
Feb 14, 2006
362
0
0
星尬波
#12
Joecool said:
I quite agree with wildstation. I've done this 20 years back when I first got my manual SLR Canon AE1 with 50mm lens. Looks quite cool when I took pictures of the HDB flats nearby. Sometimes less is more...and it does look nice too.
Wah ... 20 years back ... i'm still sucking my pacifier ... haha
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom