Let lesson be learnt

What lenses are those ? Never see before. Are they any good?

looks like buyer didnt do enough homework..

[video=youtube;H4BB9eGUEaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BB9eGUEaE&ob=av3e[/video]

do singaporean still go sls and buy item???
(not refering to cam only) other like computer etc

The Lemon Law coming to save us all...

kelchew said:

Yes we still do.

Computer stuffs there's no better place Liao. Just need to do homework, bargain, check and recheck before paying. Look for nerdy sales person if you can (I know this is quite tough in SLS)

When i walked inside SLS, all the uncles sitting outside their camera stores waiting for bait to come in. lol

The predator waiting for prey.
Most of them only greet the angmos. Whats new..
"You're going on a vacation to bali? Then Sir, you got to buy this lens"
i was like..huh? ...

It is not a lens.
It is a front auxiliary adapter that you screw on the front of the lens. Wide angle or tele. Usually they are almost useless. These things have fanciful German sounding names (e.g. Stenheiser) used to fool silly consumers. The words "Digital" and "Made in Japan" are abused in the same way.

Yes they do. And most ended up buying items which the salesperson recommend. But this will be a lesson learned for the buyer....

Yes they do. And most ended up buying items which the salesperson recommend. But this will be a lesson learned for the buyer....

only go there if you know what you need and the price. i just bought PC components from SLS and built it myself. pretty fun. thanks to Rashkae's guidance :bsmilie:

I do brought item from sls but always check price before any purchase.