less than 12 hours to

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
omg its less that 12 hours to take off!! :) ...tonite will lug my baggies and head forth to T2.. then finally really actually after so long a wait...this is the moment ..this is the day...its finally happenign at last! so happy..this is it...at logn last...at 12 midnite i will be in the air...to kick off the 1st leg of this much anticipated tokyo dream trip &#26481;&#20140;&#26790;&#24187;&#20043;&#26053;...i promised my friends to go get all the cutie goodie stuffs...then i will go hunt down the exact building they used for <long vacation> where takuya kimura stayed ...also that nice little book shop where matsu takako visited in <itsumo futari de>...and go to harajuku to that <SMAP> shop and buy those SMAP paraphenelia...and lots more tokyo street shots...and spend my birthday atop tokyo tower...zek! where r u? on wednesday once i hit the top of tokyo tower i will call u in real time around 5 to 8 pm :cool:..come back the npay u the phone charges! :bsmilie: haha..gosh man its been 10 years since i stepped our of sg...wheee! :vhappy:

clive said:
and spend my birthday atop tokyo tower...zek! where r u? on wednesday once i hit the top of tokyo tower i will call u in real time around 5 to 8 pm :cool:..come back the npay u the phone charges! :bsmilie: haha..gosh man its been 10 years since i stepped our of sg...wheee! :vhappy:
Have a good and memorable trip and Happy Birthday in advance.

err .. you may not be able to call back home using your mobile phone as Japan is on a totally different system (non-GSM), unless you rent a phone in Japan.

Enjoy yourself dude. ;)

I haven't left SG for 10 years too, MY excluding of course.

Take more shots back! :thumbsup:

hehe! yupz..ropongi is close to tokyo tower...will roam around the area till evenign then climb the tower.

handphone..yups we rented one cutie blue n white nokia model to go there..but doesnt support sms :confused: :bsmilie:

as for the photos..the fate of everything hinges on zek's G2 :eek: :bsmilie: after i come back must give him a treat..melted cheese noodle @ heeren.. lolz

but mainly will be detailed snapshots...for the more picturesque scenes...will then take time to compose n expose for.

things to buy so far:
guys in camp: xxx vcd :bsmilie:
zek: white n red canon strap
jy: canon digital strap
my buddy female friend: cutie jewellery n cutie water bottle
my sister n me: some SMAP paraphenelia

also maybe some cd or photobook. =)

cheers all!

clive, enjoy your dream trip.
Tips: the Singapore airport security at arrival hall is very tight nowadays, when you come back, after landing, after passing through the custom counter, they will randomly select passanger for searching their luggage. Watch out for what you bring back to Singapore.....

hey hey! enjoy urself!

can pm me whens ur flight and timing and stuff? if i got time i come send u off!

your pm is full :bsmilie: :)

ah! clive, enjoy urself! wish u a bon vonage! :bsmilie:
remember to take nice photos and share it with us! ;)

Clive, enjoy yourself in Japan.

Please don't waste your time on the net in the hotel room posting in CS. If you want to do that you can do it in Singapore :)

Yookoso! Tanoshiku Nihon e ryoko o suru yo!

hehehe! me now sipping tomato juice in HMV internet cafe in shibuya, tokto. time now is 3 55 pm jp time..raining todae..and i just bought <kotoko> her first release album :cool:

zek: i cant find the white n red strap in yodobashi :sweat:
jy: i bought the <canon digital> straps oredi
so far the g2 is well n ok...tooke about 130 shots already

also bought a <SMAP M.I.J> water bottle..kekeke.. =)

wow,you really know how to enjoy...
how i envy you. :cry:

conso me by showing us more photos when you returns.

You should pay a visit to Ghibli Museum in Mitaka, about 45 mins away from Tokyo. Once at Mitaka station, go to south exit and look for the Museum busstop. You can't miss it. Worth a visit.

The museum showcase the animation master Hayao Miyazaki's works. He is the one who drew Spirit Away, Princess Monokee and Totoro. Here's the link. http://digilander.libero.it/joe.chip/ghibli_e.htm

mitaka_map.gif

Don't forget DisneyLand!

Status
Not open for further replies.