Lesn

Status
Not open for further replies.

leithunder

Dec 14, 2006
i just viewed the pic i took at the garden fet todae and found that most were not sharp although i deployed the tripod. Is there ani lens that is sharper than D80 kit lens? Or is my technique wrong, bad?

post your pictures so that brothers & sisters here can see...in order to comment in the best possible way..

Hard for us to help if you dont post a picture as an example of what you feel was 'not sharp'

Can be many factors like OOF, object is too near and is less than min focusing distance, motion blur of subject, front/back focusing, DOF to thin etc..

Hard for us to help if you dont post a picture as an example of what you feel was 'not sharp'

Can be many factors like OOF, object is too near and is less than min focusing distance, motion blur of subject, front/back focusing, DOF to thin etc..

i see but i can't post as my internet has some prob with uplaoding pics. sigh! getting it fixed while i am away at genting for the enxt 3 daes

i just viewed the pic i took at the garden fet todae and found that most were not sharp although i deployed the tripod. Is there ani lens that is sharper than D80 kit lens? Or is my technique wrong, bad?

I think there are quite a lot of lenses that are sharper than the kit lens, eg Primes, macro lens. Probably the 17-55 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8 VR etc

i see but i can't post as my internet has some prob with uplaoding pics. sigh! getting it fixed while i am away at genting for the enxt 3 daes

Please post your settings...

I guess it's due to shake. Or probably your focal point is in error??

wow, u r pushing the misspelling and abbreviation envelope too! It took some effort to read your post...

Then perhaps you'll need to see what the kit lens for the D50 can do HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.