Leopard in action..

Status
Not open for further replies.
comments?
111907347_aa73dc61b2_b.jpg

shot with the sigma 50 - 500mm HSM

my bad. heh cheetah it is. :)

the action is in the motion of the head of the cheetah with respect to the background.

personally i found all the full bodied panning shots of animals rather clich'ed...

ouyang said:
my bad. heh cheetah it is. :)

the action is in the motion of the head of the cheetah with respect to the background.

personally i found all the full bodied panning shots of animals rather clich'ed...

I tink if the panning effect was in the same direction as the way the animal is facing would have been better? The last time i went to the zoo the lighiting was not as good and only got a few decent shots out of it :D The cheetahs were my most cooperative subjects..

Btw the reason why most of the animals are lathargic that is bacuse they might be either nocturnal or dinural(nocturnal = active at night, dinural = active during dawn and dusk) . Most are active at anytime though but living in the zoo is very different fomr being in the wild so thier activity patterns might not be the same.

yeah i was wondering about that. i guess you must have found your way to my blog... :cool:

and yeah. the animals where rather stoned. *shrugs* im no animal behaviorist :)

thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.