LensPen Propack items

Status
Not open for further replies.

tqviet0327

Mar 9, 2006
Dover Vista
Hi

I just bought LensPen Propack today (it's now $18 already), and it has 4 pens inside, 3 of which are of different sizes and used for lenses of different camera types. I just wonder why do they have to produce 3 different types, each for a particular lens? Would anything happen if I use the wrong one?

Btw, I leave the 4th one (digiKlear) since it is used to clean display screen and i assume that the product may differ from the others. Am I right on this?

Thanks

Think the different is just the size & shape of the pen tips..
To suit differnt type of surfaces that need to be clean..:think:

I personally don't see any difference, it's just the size as donchua as said

Big lens big brush + tip
Small lens small brush + tip
It's possible that they want to ensure that people do not use the same pen for lenses and screens? I mean, the screen should be more dirty, usually. =/

Hi

I just bought LensPen Propack today (it's now $18 already), and it has 4 pens inside, 3 of which are of different sizes and used for lenses of different camera types. I just wonder why do they have to produce 3 different types, each for a particular lens? Would anything happen if I use the wrong one?

Btw, I leave the 4th one (digiKlear) since it is used to clean display screen and i assume that the product may differ from the others. Am I right on this?

Thanks

u can use the smallest one to clean the VF. no fix rule

u can use the smallest one to clean the VF. no fix rule

ooo..icic..me too haf the lenspen bought it at 20 bucks from Jim_mcgill..it's quite nice to use it. but i realise it will leave some markings on the filter i'm using.dunno y also. :(

ooo..icic..me too haf the lenspen bought it at 20 bucks from Jim_mcgill..it's quite nice to use it. but i realise it will leave some markings on the filter i'm using.dunno y also. :(

If it leaves marks on the filter, means that there's too much cleaning compound on the tip. Might want to remove some compound by dabbing on a clean cloth or lens tissue.

So anyone tried using the DigiKlear on the lens before? Does it work as well?

Feel that there's no point in using the lenspen on the screen. Just use cloth or tissue can already. Anyway there's a screen protector.

So anyone tried using the DigiKlear on the lens before? Does it work as well?

I been using the Digiklear, which I bought from CP last for $10, on filter & lenses for
sometime liao, it work ok..:)

I been using the Digiklear, which I bought from CP last for $10, on filter & lenses for
sometime liao, it work ok..:)

Thanks don! No need to waste one good pen on the screen. Can keep one in bag, one at my desk where I clean my lenses.
Now feel a bit dumb for buying the mini lenspen for $10 at CP... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.