Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

songfah

May 13, 2009
jurong
Hi, can anyone tell me, can a raynox250 marco len be attach to a 50mm canon 1.8II , and is the result good.How much is a raynox 250 marco len cost and where to buy it.Thank u

Hi, can anyone tell me, can a raynox250 marco len be attach to a 50mm canon 1.8II , and is the result good.How much is a raynox 250 marco len cost and where to buy it.Thank u

1. It's "macro", not "marco". We are not the Marco Polo fanclub.
2. This forum has a "search" function. Please learn to use it.

the Raynox DCR-250 comes with an adapter that allows it to be fitted onto lens/filters between 52mm-67mm. so ur answer is yes.

1. It's "macro", not "marco". We are not the Marco Polo fanclub.
2. This forum has a "search" function. Please learn to use it.

dude, you can tell him nicely...stop being a smart-ass and arrogant... btw, we all know what he wrote was just a typo-error ... don't be rude.

sheeesh. :thumbsd:

dude, you can tell him nicely...stop being a smart-ass and arrogant... btw, we all know what he wrote was just a typo-error ... don't be rude.

sheeesh. :thumbsd:

It's a common mix-up, not a typo. like many people always say "flim" instead of "film". If you get the spelling right, you will get more accurate search results.

You call it rude, I call it instructional. We can't always be all happy flower-bearers and candy-sweet to everyone who asks common, often-repeated questions that have been asked many times before.

hallo all, Thks for the info , i just order the dcr250. bye

Status
Not open for further replies.