normal_IMG_9507a.jpg

wonder is that the new series to release for 2008 ? ;p

wow thats the legendary H lens!
Can tell by the green on the lens
Looks like aluminum mount:think:

haha... :bsmilie:

that's visi0n isn't it? :)

i guess the color rendered would be a bit on the warm side
and focal length could be change by pouring in more "liquid" ?

it's called "fluid focus". :bsmilie:

i think you guys meant "bokeh"? :)

Canon has always used green to signify innovation and new technology, so it has likewise been used here.

It's said to be released at the turn of the new year when everyone is drinking champagne, in the hope that it will convince drinkers to jump ship to Heineken.

Yes,in body IS
after you finish the heineken your body will sway to counter lens movements
in fact,its so advanced that it can detect your horizon is tilted.It will sway to counter that as well
No more tilted horizons!:D

Whooaa! I've seen that technology H in action many times before. A subject, with bad hair/makeup, and facial imperfections, will start to look good after a few glasses of technology H,... and get this, without ANY photoshopping required!!!

Now I see Canon has proved to us it is indeed still leading the technology game by introducing the EF-H lenses! Bravo Canon! I regret I have doubted you in the past. :bsmilie:

got many types of the EF-H type of lense.

got the normal kit lense, small and metal, short focal range

got the telephoto zoom, big, alot of glass, and transparent to show the inner workings!

lastly got the ultra telephoto, huge lens diameter(bigger more expensive right?:D) last time they made it with wood, now they use metal liao, nickname called the barrel lense!

all marked with the Lagger label!

Status
Not open for further replies.