Lensbaby shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

supperman

Mar 15, 2004
I must admit that I'm a little bit of a gearhead, so when I heard/saw this contraption, I couldn't keep my hands off it :) If you haven't heard about it before, have a look at this page: http://www.lensbabies.com/

Basically, it's some kind of a special FX lens that uses tilt to cause a shift in the sweet spot of the lens. I've just got the lens, so I'm still experimenting with it. Here are some shots I've got so far:

31959264.jpg

31959265.jpg

31959266.jpg

There really isn't much sharpness to the lens, but it's quite fun to play with :) I was hoping to be able to find a 'holga-est' lens, but this is not too shabby either!

saw lensbaby sometime ago and was pretty interested, looks fun! mind sharing how you got it?

ptwong said:
saw lensbaby sometime ago and was pretty interested, looks fun! mind sharing how you got it?

Hi, I am currently residing in the US, so getting it shipped over wasn't much of a problem. You could probably write to them to see if they would ship it to Singapore if you like. Even though I was using it on my 300D, I actually got it with a Contax/Yashica mount, since I would like to use it on my Contax film SLRs as well. I also have a C/Y to EOS adapter, so that's how I use it on my DSLR.

FYI, yes, they do ship it to Singapore. I got it about 3 months ago.
Takes a bit of effort to learn how to get use to the focusing using LB. :)

May I know how much is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.