lens

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi, i got my 60d not too long ago and got the 18-200mm kit. im now looking for a telephoto len and on ebay.com, i saw got macro and telephoto as a package under 'canon 60d telephoto lens' .. isit good and if not what brand is consider the more lasting one? pls reply asap thx ..

ebay must becareful one le

ya current kit will already be good enough unless ya wanna shoot something like the moon etc

Hi, i got my 60d not too long ago and got the 18-200mm kit. im now looking for a telephoto len and on ebay.com, i saw got macro and telephoto as a package under 'canon 60d telephoto lens' .. isit good and if not what brand is consider the more lasting one? pls reply asap thx ..

How long a lens do you want? 200mm is plenty, is already more than what you should usually need, unless you are birding.

200mm is more than enough on a crop body..

Your description is too vague, send us the link and we can tell you more.

those are just converters right? or whatever they are called. Definitely not the kind of lens I thought you were talking about.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

You are likely to buy something better subsequently.

There are like those cheap Vitacon rubbish things. Don't pollute your camera with them.

Complete waste of time for these. Find out what you feel is lacking in your 18-200 before thinking of buying something. Of course, if you have lots of money, then it's a different story.