Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesleytjq

Apr 10, 2008
Choa Chu Kang
weztimonial.wordpress.com
Which camera body of current range that these lens i have can be used?

Image003-2.jpg

Image004-2.jpg

Image004-2.jpg

Image006-2.jpg

Image007-3.jpg

Last edited:
Erm.. seems you have posted the front thread diameter as used for filters but not the type of the lens. Although there are 55mm lenses I haven't heard of a 77mm lens. But both sizes are standard for filter threads.
Have a look here http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/nikkor.htm and try to find the lenses according this line-up. You will also find compatibility information about which Nikon DSLR can fully support those older lenses.

Seems you haven't got the faintest clue about your gear. Stacking filters, pointless pics about the focal length scale but no idea about the the name of the lens.
The first images could show a 28-70mm F2.8 EX.
The second image could show a 70-200mm lens, but since you don't show any further details in your blur pictures it's all wild guessing.
1) Take sharp images of your lenses, include labels. Remove all filter stuffs and take a picture from front. Usually there is a clear type label describing the lens.
2) Check in the Nikon forum since those guys can help better with their Nikon-specific knowledge.
3) Learn about your gear before you want to trade something. Otherwise you'll give away good stuff for cheap and get lousy stuff in return.
Older Nikon lenses can be used on newer Nikon cameras - but with certain limitations. Do read up on the link I gave you earlier.

Eh.. I have no idea what's going on. LOL

You talking about selling/reusing your filters or your lens? Hard to make sense of your post.

TS (wesley): maybe u trying to ask which camera body of current range that these lens u hv can be used??? if this is what u r asking then i think better get it clear rather then u not getting the replies u want ..

TS (wesley): maybe u trying to ask which camera body of current range that these lens u hv can be used??? if this is what u r asking then i think better get it clear rather then u not getting the replies u want ..

The answer is already given:
Older Nikon lenses can be used on newer Nikon cameras - but with certain limitations.

Seems you haven't got the faintest clue about your gear. Stacking filters, pointless pics about the focal length scale but no idea about the the name of the lens.

and the pictures are blur :(

and i still don't even know what he's asking :( :( :(

time to rant in kopitiam!

Sigma lens line up: http://www.sigmaphoto.com/lenses/lenses_all.asp
Please go and compare which lens you want to use, the images shown earlier don't show the exact type. Please note the remarks given about Aperture ring and usage on APS-C sensor cameras (Sigma DC lenses). What newer Nikon camera do you want to use?

the Sigma 28-70 doesn't look like a 2.8. The aperture ring markings end at 4.

ooohhh. 2 different lenses. I am so blur like sotong.

i wonder where he got those lens, since he has absolutely NO IDEA what he has in his hands. his questions hold no evidence of logical reasoning (where can that lens be used for, when it is mounted onto a Nikon body??????)

and all he is interested in, is to sell it???

i wonder where he got those lens, since he has absolutely NO IDEA what he has in his hands.
Agree... I dun really get what he is asking lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.