Not open for further replies.

shuee88

Dec 11, 2005
Yew Tee
www.facebook.com
Taken today...
All Sigma Lens

CSE_7226.jpg

noise is noticed on the top half of the picture, you might need to look at ur own lens or the ISO setting. ;)

noise is noticed on the top half of the picture, you might need to look at ur own lens or the ISO setting. ;)

yea... coz i use high ISO to take this pic.. was using no flash and the place is dim lighted.
besides that, is the composition ok and the colours... :)

yea... coz i use high ISO to take this pic.. was using no flash and the place is dim lighted.
besides that, is the composition ok and the colours... :)

composition is ok, seen like i seen similar composition photo with canon lens before. as for colour are dull caused by under expos, might consider adding more light to it when you take and using a lower ISO too.;)

composition is ok, seen like i seen similar composition photo with canon lens before. as for colour are dull caused by under expos, might consider adding more light to it when you take and using a lower ISO too.;)

thanks, will take note.

i find the reflection distracting. may i suggest you retake this shot in a plain surrounding, ie without the cabinet door's.

i find the reflection distracting. may i suggest you retake this shot in a plain surrounding, ie without the cabinet door's.

hi, thanks for the comment. this is a chance shot.. where i was mending the booth and all the big ma lens is there.. so if i have a chance agian to take, i will move them to have a lesser reflection area.

Thanks!

hehee.. this photo is somewhat reminiscent of the nikon website

Status
Not open for further replies.