lens..which is worth buying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dindang

Jun 11, 2009
west side
hi to all,between these 2 lens which one is really worth buying...
Tamron (CanonMount) AF 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 or Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS...............
thanks

hi again...since no comment from anyone i will be asking no more question anymore...thanks gd day...
NO REPLY NEEDED THANKS...

Last edited:

hi again...since no comment from anyone i will be asking no more question anymore...thanks gd day...

Why should we reply to a nonsense question? You're comparing 2 totally different lenses...

Both lens are probably good. I haven't heard a lot about the Tamron however, I read a lot of good reports on the Canon 55-250 from dpreview.com. Many have bought this lens recently as a travel lens and were quite surprised by it sharpness and its speed. Photozone has also given it a great review.

Tamron makes good lens' too. Although I don't know much about the 70-300, I recently bought the 18-270 as a travel lens and have been very happy with it.

Good luck with your decision.

both no good.

get 70-200 L IS.

aint it nice to close another thread ;)

thanks for the friendly info...will be getting the 55-250mm lens...
Both lens are probably good. I haven't heard a lot about the Tamron however, I read a lot of good reports on the Canon 55-250 from dpreview.com. Many have bought this lens recently as a travel lens and were quite surprised by it sharpness and its speed. Photozone has also given it a great review.

Tamron makes good lens' too. Although I don't know much about the 70-300, I recently bought the 18-270 as a travel lens and have been very happy with it.

Good luck with your decision.

That's why i'm asking in this newbie section dickhead!

Cool down, there is a basic net etiquette, there is no need for name calling or tantrums.

Its all right to seek advices in the newbie forum, but few responded to you post simply because you don't attempt to provide info (another basic etiquette) on your shooting style, budget etc. You would have noticed that if you read other threads to see how questions are asked.

Last edited:
Ya whatever...gd bye to all the pros here..
MOD PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT...
Will find answer in other forumz...thankz
infraction given.

Ya whatever...gd bye to all the pros here..
MOD PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT...
Will find answer in other forumz...thankz
you're welcome to take your emotional imbalance to other forums.
good day to you too.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.