Lens wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

leowyien

Jan 31, 2010
Serangoon
Hi I am 13 and I just bought the 500d and I wondered whether to change it to 50d. The 50d has so many advantages over the 500d,eg. shutter speed, microless gap lens etc. Please give me some advice. By the way, I would like to trade my current Sigma 28-300mm telephoto lens to either a canon 24-105mm, a tamron 28-75mm, no os, canon 18-135mm.

Last edited:
why didnt you buy the 50d last time then? 8)

theres a buysell section for selling and trading stuff

I thought that features on the 500d would be similar to the 50d and the 500d has video too but I was WRONG!

ya you should. hurry change to a 50D. 50D has more features than 500D. Then in the next month please change to a 5D. Coz it has more feature than the 50D. Happy shopping. :think:

Would you sponsor me the money?

jeezzz kid, just stick to the 500D..... its a pretty good cam already...... the other features where the 50D is 'better' than the 500D..... has got nothing to do with enhancing image quality

but then again.... if you really need to upgrade to a 50D.... go ahead.... Buy and Sell section will enjoy a just bought 500D on the WTS market

get used to the kit lens first.... oh wait, you have the 28-300 zoom already ...... why move to another

oh, by the way..... we dont do 'anyone willing to trade?' here in this Discussion section..... decide if you want to sell and at what price and post the relevant thread in a relevant Buy and Sell section below the main navigation page

Pls close/delete this thread before a guideline violation is served

Deleted that sentence......:embrass:

I dont know what it is, but it can enhance image quality.

Would you sponsor me the money?

ask daddy....

anyway keep shooting kid, its good to start young. my advise is keep the 500D. cos i hav a 7D and my wife has a 500D and trust me, IQ its comparable. 500D is a very versatile cam. jus get a good lens with the money. 50D is goin kinda old already.

its the photographer that makes a good photo. camera is jus a tool. invest in lenses. and dont give up this great hobby.

Srry, it should be gapless microlens array.

I dont know what it is, but it can enhance image quality.

You don't know what it is but you want it? Research FIRST.

FYI, so far there has been no proven performance benefit to using the gapless microlens array.

Seems all you want is a camera body with all the Canon marketing buzzwords, but you have zero skills to use them.

Believe me, your image quality will NOT improve by going to the 50D because the problem is not the camera body, but what is behind the camera body.

Believe me, your image quality will NOT improve by going to the 50D .......

Hey I said that first !

This thread smells of Flame Bait

3 red herrings

1. You tell us you are 13yrs old.... most little boys and girls who join CS actually try to hide their age

2. You said that you dont know what it is but the 50D produces better images.... this is JUST asking to get whacked over the head

3. In your 'Hi' thread introducing yourself you mentioned
Someone who has a great experience in photography and can capture images with any camera.

You enjoy getting people worked up ?

I am out of this thread but will step in and give it to you good if you continue egging CS'ers on

Out !

Last edited:
Hi I am 13 and I just bought the 500d and I wondered whether to change it to 50d. The 50d has so many advantages over the 500d,eg. shutter speed, microless gap lens etc. Please give me some advice. By the way, I would like to trade my current Sigma 28-300mm telephoto lens to either a canon 24-105mm, a tamron 28-75mm, no os, canon 18-135mm.

if even you yourself don't know exactly what you wanted, how would others know?
if those things in 50D is really what u must have, then go ahead.

another bored person..

the www is very big..

HWZ or MCF need talents like you..not here..

:bsmilie:

Hey I said that first !

Aiyoo, paiseh. Got copyright or not? Ok ok, full credits for the above statement go to ed9119.

Believe me, your image quality will NOT improve by going to the 50D
Copyright © 2010, ed9119. All rights reserved.

Stick to 500D. Its a very good camera already... What's important is the person behind the camera anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.