Lens road map for the Samsung NX system

Shahmatt

Apr 29, 2008
Singapore
www.snapshotbasket.com

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Since these are all rumors specific to the Samsung NX system roadmap, this should be in the "Others" category rather than "General".

Shahmatt

Apr 29, 2008
Singapore
www.snapshotbasket.com
Only the website name is x-rumors - that doesn't mean anything anyway.

The second link discusses Samsung's official presentation. There are interviews of Samsung's engineers on the NX system on youtube also.

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Only the website name is x-rumors - that doesn't mean anything anyway.

The second link discusses Samsung's official presentation. There are interviews of Samsung's engineers on the NX system on youtube also.
Exactly. All about Samsung roadmaps, so it would fall under the gear discussions, in this case "Others".

Shahmatt

Apr 29, 2008
Singapore
www.snapshotbasket.com
Exactly. All about Samsung roadmaps, so it would fall under the gear discussions, in this case "Others".
I don't follow. This is a news announcement addressing the future of a lens system. Not a specific discussion about individual gear.

Why should it not be a general discussion topic?

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
Shahmatt said:
I don't follow. This is a news announcement addressing the future of a lens system. Not a specific discussion about individual gear.

Why should it not be a general discussion topic?
Can be under equipment discussions. Can ask the mods to create a samsung section or place under others in equipment discussion.

Btw good start TS. I encourage you to expand with more details. And it will also be good if you can write a newbie guide to Mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.

Last edited:
Top Bottom