Lens Question! Doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinochee

Jul 17, 2008
These few months I have been taking photos and I found out that my picture aren't that sharp and the color is not dynamic as it was before. Is it due to my lens, body or my skill of taking photos? Initially, I used the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 and the color is striking and much more dynamic. Then I changed to Sigma 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 DC OS, and the picture I have been taking is acceptable for me. Not quite sure what happen. And my view finder also a bit blur. But the picture taken isn't like the view finder.

You'd need to be a bit more specific about "the picture taken isn't like the view finder".

Have you been cleaning your lens? Isit smudged or greasy? Have you kept your equipment in a drycabinet or drybox? Have you checked for fungus? Can you post a "before and after" example? Did you change any settings, such as creative styles?

it would be better if u can show us some sample.....:)

you do know theres a device somewhere near the viewfinder where you can adjust the focus when you look in the viewfinder?

perhaps that could have been the problem?

I know i can adjust the VF, and I have dry-cabinet and after use I always put back the body +lens. How am I going to show you the picture? ( I mean how to I take the photo from the VF) haha.... By the way, does the warranty of Canon and Sigma clean free? or check the lens or the body for free?

Sorry ask alot of question...

I know i can adjust the VF, and I have dry-cabinet and after use I always put back the body +lens. How am I going to show you the picture? ( I mean how to I take the photo from the VF) haha.... By the way, does the warranty of Canon and Sigma clean free? or check the lens or the body for free?

Sorry ask alot of question...

checking should be free. but if repair work is being made then be prepared to pay a bomb.

definetly not.

if you want to make comparison, at least take a same subject with two difference lenses, now I can't see what is your compliant about the Sigma lens.

if you want to make comparison, at least take a same subject with two difference lenses, now I can't see what is your compliant about the Sigma lens.

Okay, I will do that. Anyway thanks for the replying, really appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.