lens problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

solin

Jun 21, 2006
hi i found 2 small dots in the back of my lens, they are not fungus but just small dots, sometimes my photo will have 2 black dots when i zoom into the photo, what are they is there a way to remove them? this lens is still under warranty and only a mth old.

anybody can help me on this? are they dust?

hi i found 2 small dots in the back of my lens, they are not fungus but just small dots, sometimes my photo will have 2 black dots when i zoom into the photo, what are they is there a way to remove them? this lens is still under warranty and only a mth old.

anybody can help me on this? are they dust?

Firstly, what camera and lens are u using? We don't know, so how to expect to give advice. Secondly, do you clean the lens and camera regularly?

I can only hazard a guess from yor short description that those dots are dust indeed. just look at your lens front & rear part carefully. If you see anything on it, then just clean them with a lens tissue or microfiber cloth. A little cleaning solutions helps too. IIs your camera a DSLR? Then the dots could also be on your body, but clean your lense first to see if the dusts ar gone. Mostly should be on the lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.