Lens price in Beijing


Status
Not open for further replies.

disclog

New Member
Nov 27, 2003
127
0
0
China
#1
Hi guys,

Is the ZD lens cheaper in Beijing compare to Singapore?
If it is cheaper, anyone know the shop location?

Thanks!
 

cookiez

New Member
Oct 6, 2003
419
0
0
#2
i dun think cameras and lenses price is competitive in China...if not, why are the camera
shops in HK always "flooded" with the mainland ppl ?
 

ysk

New Member
Sep 5, 2004
20
0
0
Sing
#3
So is it cheaper in HK?
Will Oly warranty valid if we bought the lens overseas?

cookiez said:
i dun think cameras and lenses price is competitive in China...if not, why are the camera
shops in HK always "flooded" with the mainland ppl ?
 

puny

New Member
Feb 19, 2005
183
0
0
#6
disclog said:
Hi guys,

Is the ZD lens cheaper in Beijing compare to Singapore?
If it is cheaper, anyone know the shop location?

Thanks!
Juz came back from Shanghai. E500 with 14-45 kit lens is SGD1,700. Generally, imported electronic goods are more expensive. Though E300 and E500 are made in China, they're still expensive. But the 50-200 is selling at SGD1,700. All before discount.
 

#7
puny said:
Juz came back from Shanghai. E500 with 14-45 kit lens is SGD1,700. Generally, imported electronic goods are more expensive. Though E300 and E500 are made in China, they're still expensive. But the 50-200 is selling at SGD1,700. All before discount.
Thanks for sharing.

Hmmm...locally, I wonder if there will be much different with the 'impending price revision' I hear so much about.

Anyone got further news?
 

halbert

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
14
0
0
#8
50-200 at SGD1700? How can it be so expensive in shanghai? My 50-200 is bought at SGD1380 in guangzhou.

puny said:
Juz came back from Shanghai. E500 with 14-45 kit lens is SGD1,700. Generally, imported electronic goods are more expensive. Though E300 and E500 are made in China, they're still expensive. But the 50-200 is selling at SGD1,700. All before discount.
 

ernie_ng81

New Member
May 26, 2004
343
0
0
Singapore
#9
well, its shanghai!!! everything's prolly hiked up there just like london's more exp then the rest
 

puny

New Member
Feb 19, 2005
183
0
0
#10
halbert said:
50-200 at SGD1700? How can it be so expensive in shanghai? My 50-200 is bought at SGD1380 in guangzhou.
That's a very good buy. Well, that's the price tag on it. I suppose it can be discounted further but i didn't ask.
 

say123

Senior Member
Jul 30, 2005
501
0
16
#11
puny said:
Juz came back from Shanghai. E500 with 14-45 kit lens is SGD1,700. Generally, imported electronic goods are more expensive. Though E300 and E500 are made in China, they're still expensive. But the 50-200 is selling at SGD1,700. All before discount.
hey which shop in shanghai did u see the E500? Can share the name of the shop or shopping centre?
thanks!
:)
 

puny

New Member
Feb 19, 2005
183
0
0
#12
say123 said:
hey which shop in shanghai did u see the E500? Can share the name of the shop or shopping centre?
thanks!
:)
Didn't note down the shop name but it's along Nanjing Road. The shop only carries cameras and is just at the junction. I think it's about 10 minutes walk from the Bund side. If I'm not wrong the cross junction road is Suzhou Rd.
 

say123

Senior Member
Jul 30, 2005
501
0
16
#13
puny said:
Didn't note down the shop name but it's along Nanjing Road. The shop only carries cameras and is just at the junction. I think it's about 10 minutes walk from the Bund side. If I'm not wrong the cross junction road is Suzhou Rd.
thanks for the info! the bund is quite long u know.. got the intersection then easy to find.
must have missed the shop when i am in shanghai.

anyway, anyone can recommend any good and reputable oly shop in hongkong or had any good experince in buying in a particular shop there? in the main city area where the price is good as compared to the local shops there. preferably got the whole address and road name too. Thanks! :bsmilie:
 

Aug 18, 2004
772
0
0
www.pbase.com
#14
So anyone has any idea where to get good price in BJ since this turned into a Lens price in SH there :dunno:

No one seems to be selling 50mm so i may just a new piece here in BJ.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom