lens hood for OLY TCON-17???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuse

Jun 15, 2005
hi any one here uses the Tcon-17?

do you guys have a lens hood or have a DIY one, thinking of doing the latter, but hope to get some inspiration or ideas here

thanks for the time

alex

numzkull said:
i don't think there's any. but any reason why you'll need one?

just wondering.

i using my Fz5 with the TC for some bird photography, was trying to catch some munias in open field but the bright sunlight causes some flare (dun noe if its the correct term)

so i was looking into the possibility of DIY a hood

I don't think there is one. If there is then I've not seen it before.

jbma said:
I don't think there is one. If there is then I've not seen it before.

hey no prob
i will look into the possibility of doing it
thanks bros!!!

fuse said:
i using my Fz5 with the TC for some bird photography, was trying to catch some munias in open field but the bright sunlight causes some flare (dun noe if its the correct term)

so i was looking into the possibility of DIY a hood

ic.... the thing is the tcon doesnt come with any filter threads. if there was then maybe you can use the rubber collapsible hood sold at most cam shops. unless of course you wanna mod a hood on your own.

who knows... maybe you can start selling them if you manage to DIY one.

numzkull said:
ic.... the thing is the tcon doesnt come with any filter threads. if there was then maybe you can use the rubber collapsible hood sold at most cam shops. unless of course you wanna mod a hood on your own.

who knows... maybe you can start selling them if you manage to DIY one.

maybe looking for a 77mm rubber hood to borrow to try. haha dont have such confidence, but if is successful will post it as a DIY technique!!!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.