Lens Hood EW-73B and ES-71 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eworms

Oct 11, 2009
Hi, does anyone know where I can get these hoods? Those on Ebay much cheaper but i don't know if they can last. Does MS colour or Alan sell them?

Even Canon Link sells them. They at VivoCity. It is Canon's showroom. But you'll be paying extra for them there.

They're really selling there? I thought it's a showroom only. Thanks, I will check it out :)

If don't mind 3rd party, look for mass selling. If want original. Cathay should have them.

The third parties are not bad and are much cheaper on ebay. If you go to any photo shops and get the third party hoods - they'll be the same ones you can get on ebay.

Cathay doesn't have stock of the ES-71 II the last time i ask. Got mine from Orient Photo recently, you might want to call them to check if they still have stock.

Even Canon Link sells them. They at VivoCity. It is Canon's showroom. But you'll be paying extra for them there.

you sure? I had bought many hoods for my non-Ls from Cathay, and CP charges retail price EVERYTIME. :sweat: I told myself next time I better buy from Canon showroom at Vivo; at least they have pretty staff to flirt with :sticktong

you sure? I had bought many hoods for my non-Ls from Cathay, and CP charges retail price EVERYTIME. :sweat: I told myself next time I better buy from Canon showroom at Vivo; at least they have pretty staff to flirt with :sticktong

lol, bonus right... charge retail price yet can flirt with chio bu... i shall go dn look see look see @ those chio bu you mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.