Lens headache

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi everyone, I jus got a nikon film camera and it came with the 50mm f1.8 and currently Im enquiring another lens a 35mm f1.4 nikon asi but it is out of my budget $680 first hand, I have look in the internet but cant seems to find another good 35mm f1.4 ard for my nikon, so anyone has any idea which one/brand shd I get?

Hi everyone, I jus got a nikon film camera and it came with the 50mm f1.8 and currently Im enquiring another lens a 35mm f1.4 nikon asi but it is out of my budget $680 first hand, I have look in the internet but cant seems to find another good 35mm f1.4 ard for my nikon, so anyone has any idea which one/brand shd I get?
Try samyang

ok gonna look for the review and any other brand?

Just a random thought...what about Rokinon 35mm F/1.4?

oh ok.. cool. Learn something new. Thanks for heads up. :)

look at nikon ais lens, sucky vignetting .. sian now no idea which one to get ..

look at nikon ais lens, sucky vignetting .. sian now no idea which one to get ..

As far as I know, Nikkor AIS lenses do NOT cause vignetting. Otherwise millions of Nikon film users would have protested.

Did you use the wrong lens hood. Or stacked too many thick filters on top.

Last edited:
Light falloff is inherent in all lenses, more so for wide aperture lenses. Ais 35/1.4 is a beautiful piece of glass.