lens for my D90

Status
Not open for further replies.

crasher22

Nov 16, 2008
hey guys, i recently broke my nikon d90 kit lens. the 18-55mm vr lens. so now im planning to get another lens. i want a lens that has a reasonable zoom range as well as a wide angle range. i was looking at the tamron 18-200mm and i am not sure whether that is good or not? what are you thoughts? please share with me? any lens with a fixed f-stop that you would recommend?

thank u!

were you asking for a lens with a fixed focal length instead?

tamron 18-270...

there's a sticky abt it in the forum.
looks impressive for a 1-in-all len

hey guys, i recently broke my nikon d90 kit lens. the 18-55mm vr lens. so now im planning to get another lens. i want a lens that has a reasonable zoom range as well as a wide angle range. i was looking at the tamron 18-200mm and i am not sure whether that is good or not? what are you thoughts? please share with me? any lens with a fixed f-stop that you would recommend?

thank u!

hahaha then you should buy the REAL D90 kit lens, the 18-105mm VR. It's not a constant-aperture zoom, but you can't expect too much for so much zoom range + VR + affordable price.

tamron 18-270...

there's a sticky abt it in the forum.
looks impressive for a 1-in-all len
i recently also read about this new lens, is good for wide angle and is also can tele, and is cheaper den the DX 18-200 II VR, consider that

I am using Nikkor 18-200 VR and I like it. :)

What's the reason for selecting the Tamron 18-200mm? Is it your budget? Because you can get a lot more if you choose the Tamron 18-270mm VC or Nikon 18-200m VR II.

how about the sigma 18-250 os, this is what im planning to replace my 18-105mm as travel lens

reason for choosing the tamron was because it was within my budget.. it seems cheap but i read reviews that it is not gud. especially at 200mm. what do u guys think? any lens with a reasonable zoom with a fixed f-stop that u can recommend? are there any zoom lens that you think is gud or should i buy the 18-105mm?

yes... anything ud recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.