Lens exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkcubz

Oct 21, 2009
Hi, sorry im new here, but i have bought a lens from MS colour 2 days ago, may i know if it is possible to have my lens changed because i realised the lens is pretty not suitable for me? Has anyone done that before?

Thanks

This is not the USA, where you have such levls of consumer protection. The most you could do is try to sell it here in the marketplace.

In fact, once you have bought the lens and started using it, even if you send it back most camera shops would not be willing to accept it back as new. Take for example, you bring a lens back after using it for about 3-4 weeks, they would treat it like a second hands lens and perhaps buy it back from you at 10% discount off the price sold.

Put up a WTS or WTT ad in the classifieds.

There might be someone else in your situation, or someone with an older lens you really could use and then you guys discuss what's acceptable (top-up/err-down) between yourselves.

What lens do you have anyway? It helps if you mention it ...

2 days no need to bring back already. If half a day still got chance. Post it in BnS, the lens might not be suitable for you but could be someone else's dream lens.

Hi, sorry im new here, but i have bought a lens from MS colour 2 days ago, may i know if it is possible to have my lens changed because i realised the lens is pretty not suitable for me? Has anyone done that before?

Thanks

btw what lens you bought?

Chances are what they have suggested above. However, you never know if you never ask. Try asking the shop is the best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.