lens cleaning

sarasun90

Aug 24, 2011
Hi :)

My 85mm has fungus inside and need a cleanse. I would like to have some recommendation the contact no. /location/ fee to have the job done.

I used to go to a guy called David but I lost his contact No.

Thanks !

Hi :)

My 85mm has fungus inside and need a cleanse. I would like to have some recommendation the contact no. /location/ fee to have the job done.

I used to go to a guy called David but I lost his contact No.

Thanks !
About fatigue

David Hilos
Interests:
Repair cameras, lens, flash, infrared conversion
Camera Type:
Nikon,Canon,Minolta,Olympus, Pentax,Sony,Fuji

9815-1974
FB: Hilos Camera Repair

85mm F1.8 Nikkor lens need a cleaning service to remove fungus inside.
Any recommendation for such service at an affordable rate ? ( > S$50)
I used to go to an experienced guy David from the forum but has lost his contact. Does anyone has his contact ?

Thanks in advance for your kind information.

David is known as 'fatigue' here. Contact details are in his signature.
Btw: charging more than $50 (>$50) is not a problem for anyone 😊

85mm F1.8 Nikkor lens need a cleaning service to remove fungus inside.
Any recommendation for such service at an affordable rate ? ( > S$50)
I used to go to an experienced guy David from the forum but has lost his contact. Does anyone has his contact ?

Thanks in advance for your kind information.
You've forgotten you already posted a thread before you ask the same question in Nikon section?

threads moved and merged.

Octarine I meant below S$50. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Sorry Benjamin. I did not look carefully and missed my previous post. Now I know where to view /track my thread.
Thank you for kind reply:D

By the way, I may want to sell the lens after the cleaning ( hardly ever used but sit in the closet)
What kind of resell price should I look for in your opinion? Thanks

You've forgotten you already posted a thread before you ask the same question in Nikon section?

threads moved and merged.

Sorry Benjamin. I did not look carefully and missed my previous post. Now I know where to view /track my thread.
And after the cleaning , I may want to sell the lens. What is the market rate should I ask ? ( the lens hardly ever used and sit in the closet)
Thank you for the kind advice.

By the way, I may want to sell the lens after the cleaning ( hardly ever used but sit in the closet)
What kind of resell price should I look for in your opinion? Thanks
Look for the price of similar lenses in Buy & Sell. Your lens shouldn't be offered for more given the history of fungus and cleaning (which you should state clearly).