Lens cleaning/fungus removal

ernest2410

Jan 21, 2010
Hiya guys,

need some advice here,

anyone know of a Bro Fatigue or his contacts, or any other place I can go to get my lens cleaned/fungus removed for a fraction of the price that tamron/tokina charges?

Much appreciated!=)

edutilos- said:
Fatigue is here in CS what, you can PM him. :)

PM before. Kena ignored. Sianz.

hm..thanks so much, is his ID just Fatigue? He probably gets alot of PMs..thats why.

Will try nonetheless, any other lobangs guys?

ernest2410 said:
hm..thanks so much, is his ID just Fatigue? He probably gets alot of PMs..thats why.

Will try nonetheless, any other lobangs guys?

Lots. Just do a search for "lens fungus" and you'll see the recommended places.

Our bro Fatigue aka "part time repairmen" is very friendly and helpful, always trying to help people whenever he can, but do remember he also has his own day job to keep and a family to take care.

hope you guys can be more understanding and accommodating. :)

Our bro Fatigue aka "part time repairmen" is very friendly and helpful, always trying to help people whenever he can, but do remember he also has his own day job to keep and a family to take care.

+1

And please do not call him at odd hours (like 2am or something) and tell him you cannot sleep because there is dust in your lens...

Don't laugh.. it really happens!

Thanks for highlighting... Now I understand... Cheers... Deeply appreciated... :cool:

Thks so much guys! In contact with him now=)

much appreciated!

PM before. Kena ignored. Sianz.

Sorry for late/no reply. Was busy the past few months with my day job. A lot of overseas travel ( and I don't have roaming subscription)
My secretary (youngest daughter ) has resigned and refused to accept the job even with better remuneration package. :bsmilie:
I'm still struggling to clear a bad backlog. Will resume camera repair services soon

Last edited:
+1

And please do not call him at odd hours (like 2am or something) and tell him you cannot sleep because there is dust in your lens...

Don't laugh.. it really happens!
:sweat:

actually, try not to contact anyone after 10pm unless it is an urgent or important matters.

fatigue said:
Sorry for late/no reply. Was busy the past few months with my day job. A lot of overseas travel ( and I don't have roaming subscription)
My secretary (youngest daughter ) has resigned and refused to accept the job even with better remuneration package. :bsmilie:
I'm still struggling to clear a bad backlog. Will resume camera repair services soon

No worries bro. Tks for d update. Haf a few lenses tat need yr CLA.

:sweat:

actually, try not to contact anyone after 10pm unless it is an urgent or important matters.

I've gotten a persistent buyer calling me 10 times in a row because I didn't pick up at 1 am...

After stating in the CS ad not to call.. Best part, in the end he didn't want to buy.

the reputable outside services are MORE AFFORDABLE and try harder ...... they are NOT a "fraction of the price that tamron/tokina charges"