Lens buying tutorial

Sep 14, 2009
Hi guys, since this CNY we will probably all be getting lots of ang pows, have thrown together a lens buying tutorial to help out bros that want to upgrade their kit lenses.

Check out this link here : How to Buy a Secondhand Lens « SecondHandTog

If got feedback, feel free to add it here or under comments :)

Sep 14, 2009
There is already a guide in the sticky in the newbies corner
Oh shucks, didn't know that as I don't go to the newbies section often. Am trying to do a short series on how to check 2nd hand lenses, bodies and flashes though. Hopefully it will still be helpful.

brkit

Jul 10, 2010
Bukit Gombak, Singapore
Not much of a street photographer myself, but great effort nonetheless. Keep up the work, and hopefully we can look forward to more great articles on your site!

Keep the passion for photography burning! :D

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
Oh shucks, didn't know that as I don't go to the newbies section often. Am trying to do a short series on how to check 2nd hand lenses, bodies and flashes though. Hopefully it will still be helpful.
I tutorial on checking bodies would be useful as the sticky is only about lenses :)

Sep 14, 2009
Great to hear :) In the midst of writing it now while my friends play cards haha.

Sep 14, 2009
Not much of a street photographer myself, but great effort nonetheless. Keep up the work, and hopefully we can look forward to more great articles on your site!

Keep the passion for photography burning! :D
Thanks dude. Will keep it going and going :)

Stoppable

Apr 28, 2003
Serangoon
Hi guys, since this CNY we will probably all be getting lots of ang pows, have thrown together a lens buying tutorial to help out bros that want to upgrade their kit lenses.

Check out this link here : How to Buy a Secondhand Lens « SecondHandTog

If got feedback, feel free to add it here or under comments :)
Some of us have to give to give out angpow one.

Top Bottom