Lens Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken413o

Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
I think I'll do a series of shots of my lenses at the moment.

So far only shot my 28-80.. But will do the others soon. Let me know what you think. =)

28_80_canon_lens_by_Draken413o.jpg

Last edited:
in general,

lenses look better with cameras on them

time to bbb second body to shoot your equipemtn :bsmilie:

haha.. I wished!!

I don't have the cash to buy a light tent or a second body so.. I just shoot using my tripod, an external flash and my over head study lamp.

=)

Setup: A glass dining table. Shot with 18-55 kit lens on tripod with external flashing.

Combined 6 various flash point shots in photoshop to achieve the light tent effect.

haha.. I wished!!

I don't have the cash to buy a light tent or a second body so.. I just shoot using my tripod, an external flash and my over head study lamp.

=)

No light tent? Can share how you set up the white background?

yeah no light tent. For the white Back Ground I just put it on paper and shot it. but I made the paper curved.

Canon_75_300mm_USM_III_by_Draken413o.jpg

Canon 75-300mm USM III

The last of my lenses that I have. Anyone wanna donate their lenses to me so I can take more pictures of lenses? hehehehehehe

interesting... short of the distinctive red line though... hehe.

nope no L lens. But I'd be happy to shoot some if you contribute.. hahaha =)

Thats whats so funny bout this series I feel.. Cause my lenses are pretty much the lowest end.. yet I'm giving them the royal treatment. =)

nah... as long as ur lens serves u well.. u should treat them with royal treatment! :)

like the shot on the 50mm...

So you're into product photography now!:bsmilie:

You shot this using a home-made light-tent?

Not really can be consider as product, more towards to lenses/equipment for sale ads.

No light tent? Can share how you set up the white background?

there are some pointers in my gallery, if you're interested.

:eek: you lens is still in such good shape... My zoom lens the zoom ring's external looks a bit wear off liao. My CZ 50mm F1.4 really looks like a antique... due to a bit of scratch on the metal parts

like the shot of the 50 too! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.