Lens Adaptor for Panasonic FZ10


Status
Not open for further replies.

juzthin

New Member
Apr 2, 2004
74
0
0
juzthin.no-ip.org
#1
To all FZ1 and FZ10 owners,

Anyone interested in ordering a lens adaptor for your camera so as to be able to put on smaller filters as well as 3rd party lens?

Found this product in a Taiwan site, looks promising.
http://home.kimo.com.tw/monkey.banana./PanaFZ10.htm

Does anyone knows whether there's any shop willing to mass order for us?
 

pawpet

New Member
Mar 23, 2004
110
0
0
#2
Do you know the price?? Can the adaptor be used for Tcon 17??
 

juzthin

New Member
Apr 2, 2004
74
0
0
juzthin.no-ip.org
#3
Not too sure the price after shipping from Taiwan... but the guys is selling it at NT$1300 (approx SGD$65).... it can be use with a tcon 14B if remember correctly.. the photos got show.

in any case, if u wanna use the tcon 17, u'll need a step-down ring from 62mm to 55mm (er... got to double check the diameter of the tcon 17)

u interested?
 

pegasus21

New Member
Dec 11, 2003
203
0
0
Visit site
#4
think it's better to get the one from yoshida (metal) or the raynox (plastic) one. price would probably come out to similar amounts after including shipping.
 

juzthin

New Member
Apr 2, 2004
74
0
0
juzthin.no-ip.org
#5
pegasus21 said:
think it's better to get the one from yoshida (metal) or the raynox (plastic) one. price would probably come out to similar amounts after including shipping.
the Yoshida one is 6700yen... abt SGD$104... says it includes shipping but not stated does that mean domestic shipping or international shipping.

The Raynox one reduces the lens diameter down to 52mm... worried abt vignetting effect... does anyone know whether it has that problem?

There's also the PD62 (from US i think.), cheapest i've seen so far. total cost inclusive of shipping is SGD$75.

But still prefer the taiwanese one cause it looks better, has both internal (for filters and lens) and external (for its lens hood) threading.

Anyway, looks like not many pple interested in purchasing a lens tube :dunno:

oh well....
 

awongkk

New Member
Mar 1, 2004
260
0
0
49
Tampines
#6
juzthin said:
the Yoshida one is 6700yen... abt SGD$104... says it includes shipping but not stated does that mean domestic shipping or international shipping.

The Raynox one reduces the lens diameter down to 52mm... worried abt vignetting effect... does anyone know whether it has that problem?

There's also the PD62 (from US i think.), cheapest i've seen so far. total cost inclusive of shipping is SGD$75.

But still prefer the taiwanese one cause it looks better, has both internal (for filters and lens) and external (for its lens hood) threading.

Anyway, looks like not many pple interested in purchasing a lens tube :dunno:

oh well....
Hi juzthin,

I'm also interested in the yoshida one, but it seems a bit on the high side. TLC mentioned that he got it at 5500yen, wonder if there is a price increase :think:

anyway, if you happen to order, do drop me a pm, I might want to order too. ;)
 

TLC

New Member
Apr 13, 2004
50
0
0
Singapore
#7
awongkk said:
Hi juzthin,

I'm also interested in the yoshida one, but it seems a bit on the high side. TLC mentioned that he got it at 5500yen, wonder if there is a price increase :think:

anyway, if you happen to order, do drop me a pm, I might want to order too. ;)
My mistake, it is 6700yen not 5500!
 

Howdy

New Member
May 10, 2004
202
0
0
#8
Bought the FZ1 and FZ10 adapter along with some accessories from this Taiwan site - got a friend who went to Taipei and the guy 山哥 "San Ke" delivers to the hotel.

http://home.kimo.com.tw/monkey.banana./PanaFZ10.htm

Quite good quality & fit as described on the site, with the FZ10 adaptor which has two parts - one at 62mm and the other portion makes it same as original -72mm. Provided many options for tele & wide from 62mm to 55mm which are much cheaper & easier to get here:

Price list and San Ke's contact below for your reference, all prices in NT, rate was 0.0524.

Hope this helps for those FZ10 users out there.

1.PANASONIC FZ1/FZ2 精緻鋁合金套筒----->* 500元 FZ1 adapter (aluminum)
2.FZ10山哥套筒組(黑色)----------------> 1200元 FZ10 adapter (alum)
3.專用蓮花遮光罩(黑色)---------------->* 450元 FZ10 Lotushood-plastic
4.Sigma EX 62mm MC UV 保護鏡 ---------->* 650元 62mm Sigma UV filter
5.Raynox DCR-250微距鏡頭----------------> 1300元 Raynox super micro
6.特殊62~55mm轉接環*------------------>* 200元 62-55mm stepdown ring
7.TAMRON 62mm內捏式鏡頭蓋 ---------->* 200元 lens cover 62mm
8.RaynoxDCR-FE180PRO ----------- -------> 10000元 Raynox Fisheye

山哥 2004/05/29
信  箱:mschen3@url.com.tw
個人網址:http://vipweb.url.com.tw/MSCHEN3
電  話:+886 0933-045954
 

awongkk

New Member
Mar 1, 2004
260
0
0
49
Tampines
#10
Event_Horizon said:
Do they send overseas?

Yes they do, but you will have to pay more for that.
It will ended up to SGD95 something and this is base on a group of three of us order together. ;)

:thumbsup: lens hood.
 

Howdy

New Member
May 10, 2004
202
0
0
#11
awongkk said:
Yes they do, but you will have to pay more for that.
It will ended up to SGD95 something and this is base on a group of three of us order together. ;)

:thumbsup: lens hood.
See response from San Ke regarding mail order + weight of item ordered:(Sorry in Chinese only).
Quite confusing for the exchange rate, but convert S$ to NT rate about 0.0524, and he is a nice middle age man who we make arrangement to deliver to a Taipei hotel for cash/carry or meet up with him @ (http://home.kimo.com.tw/monkey.banana./BuyS.htm) It would be easiler if you could arrange with friends from Taiwan or through friends going there to collect at the hotel lobby.
Like awongkk mentioned mail order become more expensive(50% more), maybe can start a MO to lower the cost??

因為我不是專賣的店家,付費的方式只可用銀行匯票或銀行電匯
來支付,收到貨款後我即刻用台灣中華郵政國際快捷郵件(EMS )
運送給您,國際快捷的運費是以重量來計費的,計價表附於下面請
參考,約2~3 天後可到達,產品寄出後也會附上郵件號碼可以隨時
上國際快捷郵件網站查詢送貨狀況。

運費(以重量計費含包裝超過250g) ------> NT$450
(重量請自行加減再對應郵資價格表)

*郵資價格表請點選亞、洋國際快捷資費表查詢
總價 NT$1200+NT$450+NT$450=NT$2100
所有產品價格總和+所有產品重量所需郵費)=總金額(台幣)
再將總金額換算成美金
新加坡匯率可參考http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/m3?u)銀行匯票
總金額(美金)*1.13(外匯兌換手續費10%及兌差3%)
=要購買的匯票金額(美金)
若總金額超過美金100 元兌換手續費為美金18元

銀行電匯
(總金額 + 15)*1.03 = 要電匯的金額(美金)
[總金額(美金)+台灣外匯兌換手續費(美金)]*1.03(兌差3%)
=電匯總金額(美金)

0.PANASONIC FZ1/FZ2 精緻鋁合金套筒 -----> 500元 (100g)
為了儘早能讓相機防塵及保護鏡頭筒,並在安裝濾鏡或鏡頭都能夠鎖緊,請趕快訂購吧!(僅有黑色)
國外產品參考:155日本製套筒的外觀及價格

1.FZ10山哥套筒組(黑色及銀色)----------> 1200元 (180g)
(本身為原廠所附遮光罩的尺寸式樣,還特別分成套筒、遮光罩兩部份,便於濾鏡及外接鏡頭的擴充,質感絕對優於國外產品及原廠塑膠材質的遮光罩)
國外產品的外觀及價格參考:PD62 直筒形短套筒、1055、1058、1062 日本饅形短套筒、RT5264P raynox 直筒形短套筒

2.專用蓮花遮光罩(黑色)----------------> 450元 (35g)
(防止外來雜光而產生的耀光,材料紮實外觀超炫質感極佳,並加強了原有遮罩的效果)

3.Sigma EX 62mm MC UV 保護鏡 -----------> 650元 (80g)
(保證高檔多層鍍膜零濾鏡系數設計,確保曝光操作如常,有更超高的透光率級抗反射能力,等級同B+W MRC UV保護鏡,連外觀亦相同)Sigma 為專門製作鏡頭的廠商,故只製作高級的鍍膜濾鏡來搭配鏡頭

4.TAMRON 62mm內捏式鏡頭蓋 --------------> 200元 (20g)
(可使您無論裝上哪種的遮光罩依然可以安裝)

5.raynox DCR-250微距鏡頭 ---------------> 1300元 (160g)
(可拍攝較小的商品或動植物將其放大,此鏡頭為最佳利器,對焦距離為11公倍率可達6.9 倍)  Raynox DCR-250近攝鏡使用方式

6.特殊62~55mm轉接環 --------------------> 200元 (20g)
(可配接55mm口徑的配件,搭配Wcon-07 廣角鏡頭在廣角端無暗角,裝上後於日本饅頭形短套筒1055的規格)
 

Feinwerkbau

Deregistered
May 11, 2004
834
0
0
#12
Besides the Taiwaneese adaptor, do anyone here know of one that sounds like it's made in India or something? It's called the PD62 if I'm not mistaken.

Anyone know where to get it, and how much it costs?

TIA! ;)
 

Howdy

New Member
May 10, 2004
202
0
0
#13
Feinwerkbau said:
Besides the Taiwaneese adaptor, do anyone here know of one that sounds like it's made in India or something? It's called the PD62 if I'm not mistaken.

Anyone know where to get it, and how much it costs?

TIA! ;)
Here are the info fpr PD62:
http://www.b-300.com/fz10ac.html ;)
 

Feinwerkbau

Deregistered
May 11, 2004
834
0
0
#15
Yeah, the peermal one is the one I saw before...

Has anyone here bought it? How did you get it, and how much did it cost? Build quality?

TIA!
 

then

New Member
May 1, 2003
54
0
0
Visit site
#17
lightning69 said:
Good news. There is a cheaper adapter available on ebay. Check out this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43441&item=3824908117&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
i also found out about this a few days ago as well. subsequently following a few links and ended up at their web site. http://www.phayee.com

in fact, i have just made an order directly with them, waiting for confirmation of shipment :D

if it arrives safely, will let you guys know
 

andy9110

New Member
Dec 22, 2003
344
0
0
35
Visit site
#18
---> AWONGKK :)

hmmm just some thought.... is your adapter bought from "san ge" a step down ring ?? i mean you had step down from 72mm to either 62mm or 55mm in order for you to attach the lotus hood on.

btw the lotus hood is a 'sigma' hood right ? will there be any dark shadow when you had step the lens from 72 to 62 ??? :)


thanks
 

awongkk

New Member
Mar 1, 2004
260
0
0
49
Tampines
#19
andy9110 said:
---> AWONGKK :)

hmmm just some thought.... is your adapter bought from "san ge" a step down ring ?? i mean you had step down from 72mm to either 62mm or 55mm in order for you to attach the lotus hood on.

btw the lotus hood is a 'sigma' hood right ? will there be any dark shadow when you had step the lens from 72 to 62 ??? :)


thanks

Yes and no.

Yes, I bought the adapter from san ge and the hood is ..... :dunno: how to explain. When you connect up the adapter you can still use your existing 72mm filters with full length (like the original plastic hood), and you can also use the 62mm filters if you remove half of the hood, that's where the 62mm thread is. :sweat: . I dunno whether you get what i mean, sorry if I'm not able to explain it to you.

No, so far I still do not have any vigetting problems yet, maybe someone borrow me their Telelens then we can test it out. :D
 

Jun 9, 2004
380
0
0
#20
then said:
i also found out about this a few days ago as well. subsequently following a few links and ended up at their web site. http://www.phayee.com

in fact, i have just made an order directly with them, waiting for confirmation of shipment :D

if it arrives safely, will let you guys know


What did you order and how much did you pay for it?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom