Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

Gatorz

Mar 9, 2011
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi All

since now i trying to using manual lens such as M42 Lens or Contax and CZ lens.
where i can found those Lens adapter around singapore

Thx you for info

Hi All

since now i trying to using manual lens such as M42 Lens or Contax and CZ lens.
where i can found those Lens adapter around singapore

Thx you for info

M42-K mount adapter can be found easily, Jal. I think lens.sg at peninsula should sell this adapter (third party one)

Contax Yashica (C/Y) flange distance (45.5) is too close to Pentax K (45.46), hence an adapter for this mount is not possible, unless you modify the lens, which is a pity if the modification is not reversible.
How to convert Yashica/Contax to M42 mount Photo Gallery by Wesley Wong at pbase.com

there are adapters with correction glasses in between, with correction to certain degree but it can get any mount to any mount with that type of adapter. without modification of the lens

there are adapters with correction glasses in between, with correction to certain degree but it can get any mount to any mount with that type of adapter. without modification of the lens

using Zeiss T* C/Y lens with unbranded correction glass. Must be joking rite :bsmilie:

M42-K mount adapter can be found easily, Jal. I think lens.sg at peninsula should sell this adapter (third party one)

Whats the price range for such an adapter in local shops? Ebay has them really cheap, but I have to wait a long time for them to reach me..

I bought the Leitax adapter for Carl Zeiss Planar 85/1.4 MMJ lens converted to M42.
Since my colleague wanted back his CZ 85/1.4 (on loan to me), I going to let go the Leitax adapter.
Interested, please send PM.