Lens 4 Cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kent_ridge

Apr 18, 2004
Hi,
I'm a newbie here and I'm wondering what kind of lens are use by which brand of cameras and what is the best brand for lens around and what's the price of it? Lastly, know does it affects the pictures and stuff? I got for myself Panasonic FZ10 which is using Leica (how do u pronounce it?) lens. Any comments?

kent_ridge said:
Hi,
I'm a newbie here and I'm wondering what kind of lens are use by which brand of cameras and what is the best brand for lens around and what's the price of it? Lastly, know does it affects the pictures and stuff? I got for myself Panasonic FZ10 which is using Leica (how do u pronounce it?) lens. Any comments?

You can't change lenses on your FZ10. However, you can add teleconvertors or wide angle convertors to the front of your lens.

There ain't no best brand of lenses around. Most modern lenses are on par with each other. Leica lenses have a good reputation for being quality glass.

Yup, I know I can't change my lens but just curious on knowing what kind of lens we have in the market. =D

What do you mean on par with each other? I don't get the word "par".

No best of all lens around? Hmm.. Interesting, what are the more recommended ones then?

On par = comparable to each other, on the same level.

There is no one 'good' lens. It all depends on what you shoot, what camera system you use. If you are creative enough, even a pinhole camera can yield good results and it effectively is a no lens camera.

Hmm.. okie.. thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.