"Leisurecraft" rings a bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahguan

Nov 3, 2002
S'pore
hi all

boardgames of old just so happened to pop up in my mind. kinda missed classics like Panzer Leader, Axis & Allies, AD&D...

anybody knows where these can be gotten nowadays in s'pore?

cheers

Originally posted by ahguan
hi all

boardgames of old just so happened to pop up in my mind. kinda missed classics like Panzer Leader, Axis & Allies, AD&D...

anybody knows where these can be gotten nowadays in s'pore?

cheers

I think you can still get these stuffs from Serene Center located at the junction of Adam Road (near Bukit Timah). Leisurecraft was fated to close after a series of bad moves, business was bad with sky high rental too. Ouch ...

Miss those nostalgic pen and paper RPG days indeed ;(

Thx avatar :)

i been there but they seem to have more comics n figures i think? boardgames seem like very limited...

tink there's this shop in plaza singapura oso haf board games rite?

Ahahahahaa

before photography there was magic the gathering....before magic the gathering there was comics...before comics there was...leisurecraft :)

:gbounce: PS? which floor? is it still around?

may go check out someday :D

leisurecraft... always remind me of good old magic the gathering days...

Actually there is still a shop located at the old lesure craft, just renamed to Paradigm Ifinitium.

The Shop at PS is located at the 3rd story which only sells games workshop stuff like warhammer.

Hmmm. maybe we can even start at thread on the names of those who play diffent board games.

alas...like photography...all the board games have gone digital...

Originally posted by chyeo
leisurecraft... always remind me of good old magic the gathering days...

yeah man.. those good old magic the gathering... dungeons and dragons.. vampire the masq days... sigh...:cry:

usually get my supply of xmen and spawn comics from them too..

yah.. used to go there and get comics in my secondary school days. was in sji so would just drop by orchard..... come to think abt it...been a long long time since i touched comics and serene center. can ask some of my friends still go macs there to play warhammer and check it out.

ps: anyone know where to get books abt vamp the masq? heard its banned in spore? heehee just pm me can. dun worry, i not police!:)

Originally posted by dehuis
ps: anyone know where to get books abt vamp the masq? heard its banned in spore? heehee just pm me can. dun worry, i not police!:)

banned? of cos not.. if i don't recall wrongly, you could get them from kino... ;) used to get the bulk of them from leisurecraft before tho...

any other place?

Originally posted by ahguan
Axis & Allies
Aaaaaahhh ... favourite. Even better than RISK.

Up for u ... :D

OMG, Leisurecraft, yes i remember!!! man i spent a LOT of time and money there in my sec sch days (long loong looooooong ago), with all the AD&D stuff. i even got interviewed there before for some current affairs program then on how popular the game was then. man, that brings back some fond memories.

That shop at plaza singapura is Games Workshop. Yep, they have a branch here now. Prices of miniatures are on par with the likes of Comics Mart.

Does anyone here play miniature games like 40K?

Originally posted by dehuis
yah.. used to go there and get comics in my secondary school days. was in sji so would just drop by orchard..... come to think abt it...been a long long time since i touched comics and serene center. can ask some of my friends still go macs there to play warhammer and check it out.

alamak, used to own some vamp the masq... but dunno put where liao man... move house everything messed up...

Leisurecraft. Yup, rang the bell pretty loudly too... Spent hours creating adventures as a D&D DM. Spent hours playing adventures as a AD&D player. Years later, spend hours constructing decks for MTG... There's even a MTG League in Singapore!
Now..... hmm.... have them somewhere in the cupboards....

..NuTs..

Originally posted by Poon
Actually there is still a shop located at the old lesure craft, just renamed to Paradigm Ifinitium.

The Shop at PS is located at the 3rd story which only sells games workshop stuff like warhammer.

Hmmm. maybe we can even start at thread on the names of those who play diffent board games.

thx poon!

abt this shop paradigm... at orchard point (is it orchard point?), do they sell games or more comics & figurines?

looks like PS shop not my type...:dunno: more looking for boardgames where there's no painting of figurines hehe

Anybody here played talisman? Used to be crazy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.