[LeiNaj] The two magical periods of our daily life ... did u noticed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leinaj

Feb 12, 2006
Pasir Ris
forums.clubsnap.org
Haven truly been posting of late due to high work volume. Had the chance to take a breather over the weekend. Two periods in my day continue to amaze me and I never seem to feel tired over that moment to take in the sights.

First, when I am driving to work where the sun rises to welcome us and reminds us of the beautiful exeriences that await us. Second is when I am driving home and the sunset has that calming effect after a long day to prepare us to return home with the right spirit to see our love ones.

Those are magical moments and photography has allowed my to froze and share those moments, those magical moments that etch deeply in my mind.

Sunrise taken at Punggol end ...

1. The start of a magical moment, the beginning to a beautiful day
LeiNaj2DaysPeriod4.jpg

2. In in flight we wish world peace and brotherhood of mankind
LeiNaj2DaysPeriod5.jpg

3. The world fades into the background as we savour this sacred moment and re-pledge our love under the wonderful rays of a new day
LeiNaj2DaysPeriod.jpg

Sunset taken at Changi Boardwalk .....

4. And as the day come to an end, so will I let your eyes feast on yet another moment that will bring about calm and peace
LeiNaj2DaysPeriod2.jpg

5. As beautiful as how the day began, you will experience the greatness again before you retire for the day
LeiNaj2DaysPeriod3.jpg

6. As we eagerly prepares for another day, we ponder and reflect on life and its journey. Did you stopped to smell a rose?
LeiNaj2DaysPeriod1.jpg

Singapore is a high-paced living place and there are moments of peace and calm, meaningful moments that we can try built into our schedules to recharged tired souls. Thank you for sharing the moments

we've gotta shoot together again la... haha... work lately have been killing alot of my cells....

Nice thoughts and nice pictures to complement the thoughts. Reminds me of a poster I used to have during my uni days "A sunset is a sunrise on the other side of the world".

So many lives have lived on this planet but the sun still rises and sets in its own natural rythm.

Makes you realize how finite is your existence on this planet and how infinite is this creation.

We all have to learn to slow down from this frenetic pace that we are living.
Thanks for sharing.

Nice thoughts and nice pictures to complement the thoughts. Reminds me of a poster I used to have during my uni days "A sunset is a sunrise on the other side of the world".

So many lives have lived on this planet but the sun still rises and sets in its own natural rythm.

Makes you realize how finite is your existence on this planet and how infinite is this creation.

We all have to learn to slow down from this frenetic pace that we are living.
Thanks for sharing.

asterixsg, appreciate your sharing that help me further see the beauty of it from another perspective. Thank u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.