[LeiNaj] A little visit to Punggol End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leinaj

Feb 12, 2006
Pasir Ris
forums.clubsnap.org
Went on another brief visit and here's my takes to share ...

IMG_7767copyMedium.jpg

IMG_7785copyMedium.jpg

IMG_7793copyMedium.jpg

IMG_7779copyMedium.jpg

IMG_7823copyMedium.jpg

i like #3..

what lens are you using?

swee swee, bro :thumbsup:
you should start an apad, i'm sure it'd be popular =)

not sure what you have done in #1, but there is visible haloing on the treeline at the bottom, very slight
from experience did you do shadow/highlight recovery agressively?
also the birds look "fake", otherwise, if they looked more natural this would have been a very classic shot

#2 has a very eikin feel about it, at least i think so, not sure if everyone else agrees

#3 needs cloning of the distracting element top right corner, otherwise for me it does not really work, there is no "order" or "organisation" in the clutter you have chosen to taken; same for #4

no comments about #5 because really not my type of shot

and well, #6 is a nice perspective - too bad the bird wasn't at a nicer position

I see ur works are getting better bro.

Actually i quite like #4. The soft effect works well here. The blue-dot doesnt prove much of a distraction to me but i guess if u are a neat-freak then like what nightmare has said, can PP it away. Re: Order & organization - no comment.

Maybe if you wanted to show some form of depth then a higher angle but straight shot would've been gd. Have some DoF on the lalangs (are they lalangs?) behind.

Anyway gd take, except for 1, abit overdone.

Nice series!

swee swee, bro :thumbsup:
you should start an apad, i'm sure it'd be popular =)

Thanks for ur constant encouragement bro.

not sure what you have done in #1, but there is visible haloing on the treeline at the bottom, very slight
from experience did you do shadow/highlight recovery agressively?
also the birds look "fake", otherwise, if they looked more natural this would have been a very classic shot

The halo seen at the treeline could be the morning vapour escaping and being reflected by the sun and u have got such keen eye, truly a pro man

#2 has a very eikin feel about it, at least i think so, not sure if everyone else agrees

yeah, now tat u mentioned, indeed

#3 needs cloning of the distracting element top right corner, otherwise for me it does not really work, there is no "order" or "organisation" in the clutter you have chosen to taken; same for #4

I somehow like this shot as it gives me the lushness overall feel to it, wild as it is and presented as such. Guess it works for some and may not for some.

and well, #6 is a nice perspective - too bad the bird wasn't at a nicer position

Like i mentioned earlier, u really got an eye for details, kudos to u bro and thank u for your honest feedbacks and I must say that ur critique is one of the more pro types and certainly will do to benefit lots of folks in this forum. Keep it up and catch up soon, perhaps on the 20th?

:thumbsup: nice series ya.. #3,4 & 6 my liking..

I see ur works are getting better bro.

Hi bro and thank u for ur complements

Actually i quite like #4. The soft effect works well here. The blue-dot doesnt prove much of a distraction to me but i guess if u are a neat-freak then like what nightmare has said, can PP it away. Re: Order & organization - no comment.

Maybe if you wanted to show some form of depth then a higher angle but straight shot would've been gd. Have some DoF on the lalangs (are they lalangs?) behind.
I am alright with how it is, I do not need orderliness all the time, sometimes perfering to present it as it is, I like the quality of feedbacks here as it points out the "flaws" and highlight the strength ending with a suggestion. Excellent comment!

Anyway gd take, except for 1, abit overdone.

I sense that the quality of comments at CS is beginning to take on a great shape. It will work to inspire and to bring about a higher level of photography and I am thankful for all whom had shared them with me

LOL.. was about to leave for tuas.. but too lovely series to resist.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.