Leica V-LUX 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the processing is better... if it solves the noise problems, it's definitely a keeper!

thanks hexlord.....

i love this... this is the bigmama of hybrid prosumers!!!

vlux1-001.jpg

This is the test photo of this camera...

347991894_9789e5f218.jpg

ISO 1600 f3.6 1/20 28mm

wa lao eh!!! this pic is real one or not?!?!? the imaging processor so powderfuuuul?!?!?

if im not wrong the Leica counterpart was said to be much better in noise reduction. :dunno:

I think this is the cam I MOLESTed before during my trip to BKK at DFS. Incredible sharpness is what I can among all. hehe

u got other pic? Cat pics (and other furry animals) typically look 'sharp'.

You mean this?
349990799_5295790262.jpg

I'm very very satisfy with this at ISO 1600, considering it's not a DSLR. The noise control is incredible compare to other prosumer cameras :thumbsup: .
impressive :thumbsup:, killer combo(OIS + usable ISO1600) :devil:

one thing to note is, whatever "super image processing" the camera can do, the PC can do better.

I am sure neatimage, noise ninja can do a better job. Thus I never really cared about how "good" the noise reduction is on camera because I rather do it myself. (I don't shoot a lot of high ISO shots anyway)

anyway was the first picture you posted cropped or is the second picture you posted not 100% crop.

wow....ISO1600 can get that result?! really incredible... hope can do a side by side test for both v-lux 1 and FZ50...

u got other pic? Cat pics (and other furry animals) typically look 'sharp'.

Have not gone outdoor shooting. Just got this cam on last Saturday and happened to come across this thread when searching other topics in the forum on Sunday. Will post when I have got other photos.

V-LUX-1 can shoot at 28mm? I tot the range was 35mm to 420mm? :D

35-420mm is 35mm format equiv... the actual lens focal length of fz50 and v-lux1 is only 7.4-88.8mm. 7.4mm being equiv to 35mm on a 35mm format camera.

If I'm not wrong, 35-420mm is an equavilent in 35mm format. As for the info of 28mm was the info I got from the sites which I uploaded the photo. Flickr, Sony ImageStation and Webshots all showed it was shot at 28mm :dunno: .

Status
Not open for further replies.