LEICA M-P CORRESPONDENT

The 50 Lux looks like a different design from the regular ones?

Same ASPH optical design but it follows the old e43 summilux barrel and filter size. This is not new, you can check Leica MP-3 set.

+1 to sandpaper! :bsmilie:

This version looks very mild compared to the last one.

Btw, pre-order for Safari version of the M-P (240) with attractive price.

This version looks very mild compared to the last one. Btw, pre-order for Safari version of the M-P (240) with attractive price.

Safari preorder from those official Leica store? how attractive?
care to share ..?

more info: http://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-M/LEICA-M-P-EDITION-SAFARI/Details Set price € 9.900,00 appr. S$ 15.000,00 (1500 Sets worldwide)

oh I got that .. leica ION sent me email re price of $15800 for the safari, but I was wondering about the pre order special price that he posted about..

if order from BH photo the RRP is USD 9900 ie. less than SGD14000 of course ship to US and bring it back :)

oh I got that .. leica ION sent me email re price of $15800 for the safari, but I was wondering about the pre order special price that he posted about..

if order from BH photo the RRP is USD 9900 ie. less than SGD14000 of course ship to US and bring it back :)
------------------------------------

another variant inclusive vacation: :)
buying a ticket to frankfurt (SIA),
and buy the Set without the 19% VAT
from a good dealer.

very important:
(check before leaving for Germany that the dealer
can make the 19% VAT-documents!

"Customs export declaration documents"
take care - it is not the same like "Global Blue" or "Premier Tax Free" !!!!

The price for the Set: Tax-free is appr. € 8300,00 or appr. S$ 12450,00

Last edited:
good troll up there! maybe if you sell any BP Leica now, throw in a sandpaper and it will garner more interest :bsmilie: