Leica Gallery Opening - Craig Semetko's “UNPOSED – India and Elsewhere” - 3 April

Cactus jACK

Staff member
Jul 12, 2004
Singapore (Kallang)
The exhibition, “UNPOSED – India and Elsewhere,” includes work acclaimed photographer, Craig Semetko and includes work from his new book, “INDIA UNPOSED” and 2010’s “UNPOSED”.

Craig_3-544x364.jpg

[size=-1]Image from Leica Singapore[/size]

A true master at capturing the offbeat and unusual moments found in everyday life, Semetko has been called a “connoisseur of the spontaneous moment.” His talent for capturing real unposed moments is only matched by his willingness to share his creative process. Craig will speak on his life in photography and sign books afterwards.

“They were all taken spontaneously–some with the subjects’ knowledge, most without. When I see something that amuses me or moves me, I just ‘click.’ I’m trying to provide the elements of an interesting story in a single well-composed frame, but of course I’m not consciously thinking of that when I take the picture. In fact, I try not to think at all. Thinking constipates things.”

Date: 3rd April 2015
Exhibition: UNPOSED – India and Elsewhere
Photography Talk: 6.00pm – 7.30pm (only 36 seats available)
Gallery Opening and Book Signing: 7.30pm – 9.00pm

M-Tutorail+Craig_560.jpg

[size=-1]Image from Leica[/size]

For more details - http://www.leica-store.sg/gallery-opening-book-signing-session-craig-semetko/

Last edited:
Date wrong?