Leica Akademie Presents: A Collective

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

As per the poster attached below, the Leica Store at Raffles Hotel is holding a joint exhibition of work from 6 photographers who have taken part in various Leica Akademie workshops throughout the year of 2012.

Opening night is on the 10th Jan 2013. Come support the photographers* and join us** for an intimate gathering on opening night where the photographers will share stories about their photos and experiences, and where you can get info on Leica Akademie workshops and courses in 2013...

* Yes, I'm shamelessly posting this also because I'm one of the 6 photographers involved..... come support me! :bsmilie:
** Just to clarify, I don't work for Leica, nor am I tasked to post this on their behalf, lest you see the poster below and think so. This is a personal shout-out to those who are interested!

rsvp details below!

8324357679_cdee06b1a9_c.jpg

Hi all,

Just a heads up, this event is later today! (Thursday 10th Jan 2013, 7:30pm at the Leica Store Gallery at Raffles Hotel).

If u can come down n support us! Would b great to chat with fellow photogs and CS-ers :)