Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben1223

Feb 16, 2004
Bedok, Singapore
www.flickr.com
Mine, my daughter's, my son's and the bed's

Family_feet_net_.jpg

Doesnt look like portrait to me. The limbs look disjointed lying on the floor, perhaps due to the wide angle perspective. Sorry, it reminds me of a visit to the meat market, hahaha!

good. different perspective from the norms here.why not u try something even tighter?
different aspects of the legs.
maybe a compilation of the toes? why not include your wife's?
or include different body parts?
maybe 1 hand in the midst of the feet.

I think put one more leg in it will become abstract rather than portraits :think:

Thanks for the comments. I have thought about what subforum to place this. Chose Portraits since I've seen photos of hands categorized under portraits somewhere.

It's more of a grab shot. I was toying with my digicam showing it to my 2 year old daughter who was sitting on my lap. My son has this habit of standing on my feet whenever I sit on the floor. He just get his kicks out of balancing himself on my foot. I saw the pattern so I took the shot.

If I had instructed my wife to come over it would have ruined the spontaneity and I didn't what to lose the moment.

Yeah, it's a bit personal in nature. I'd take such images when the opportunity comes along again.

Status
Not open for further replies.