- Legend of the Sea Charity Autograph

Status
Not open for further replies.

precious.jas

Jul 24, 2005
4mcvog7.jpg

Venue: Plaza Singapura, Outdoor stage (outside starbucks)
Date: 5 June 2007
Time: 6.00pm

《东海战》慈善签名会

All 3 artistes from Ocean Butterflies will be making a mall appearance. 《东海战》 soundtrack sung and written by JJ 林俊杰 will be on sale at $10 each, also get a chance of it being autographed by the 3 artistes - 林俊杰, 林宇中 and 金莎!

JJ Fan Club will also be selling handmade flowers for charity in the name of JJ!

All proceeds will go to Singapore's Children Society to help the needy children :)

Do come down and support this meaningful event!!! ;)

Updates!!

- Handmade flowers made by JJFC will start selling from 11am onwards
- JJ CD Singles will start selling from 3.30pm onwards
- Queue to get your CD Singles autographed starts at 4.30pm
- Actual show starts at 6.30pm sharp, where 3 artistes make appearance!
- Autograph starts at 7pm sharp
- End at 7.30pm

Saw a few CSers at the event. Thank you for coming down. Do post some pics if you have any. Cos I dont have chance to see whats going on on the stage! Arghh.. Freaking busy running around like a mad woman. And was backstage most of the time.

Thanks for the support and your presence does make the event with more atmosphere!

Cheers,
Jas

PS: For those who missed out the event but would like to purhcase the CD Single, do contact me. I still have some for sale! Not autographed though. Dont have enough time for all 3 artistes to have them autographed! Note that the song is not available anywhere else! You dont even get to download it. It wont be release until maybe JJ's next album which is late this year or next year! ;)

I already take photo with Peifen ;p, too late ;p. Later put in my gallery when i'm done.
If not for me u can take pic with her meh. I ask her to come out one leh hello! Hahhaa.. U know she didnt wanna come out one? Anyway, yea, upload in your gallery. Will check it out, tks.

Haha.. Did u manage to get them sign the cd?? It was madness man!

getting them to sign would be the most easiest thing to do...
getting a clear shot is so :angry:
it's like striking 4d sia.

yilishengxian,how's ur shots?

getting them to sign would be the most easiest thing to do...
getting a clear shot is so :angry:
it's like striking 4d sia.

yilishengxian,how's ur shots?
Hahhaha.. U cant have best of both!
I got 'exclusive' shots, posted some on my blog! Hahha.. Taken before the event at Plaza Sing.. Was running around with them like mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.