Left Hand vs Right Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy_h

Aug 3, 2006
floating in space.
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

I wanted to find out if people who are left handed shoot better pictures than people who are right handed. I want to know what's the best way to take pictures that make people go WOW.

Thank you.

this is a puzzling question... what has being left handed or right handed got to do with taking pictures that make people go wow..?

this is a puzzling question... what has being left handed or right handed got to do with taking pictures that make people go wow..?

yalor ...I was thinking the same thing. Sound like someone "chiak salah yug" ( eat wrong medicine) heheheh....

If in the end you found out that left handed takes better pictures then what you going to do? Chang your ability by unlearning and relearning how to use your left hand like your right hand? heheheheheheh

yalor ...I was thinking the same thing. Sound like someone "chiak salah yug" ( eat wrong medicine) heheheh....

If in the end you found out that left handed takes better pictures then what you going to do? Chang your ability by unlearning and relearning how to use your left hand like your right hand? heheheheheheh

Nah.. I think he'll chop off the offending hand...

When i want to produce a creative image, i press the shutter with my left hand.

When i want to produce a technical good image, i press the shutter with my right hand.

If you want ppls to WOW at your image, just post it at CS, lots of ppls will be very willing to WOWOWOWOWOW for you.

Last edited:
Beside asking left or right hand.. you must also factor in whether you are using left or right eye to compose, whether you are using left or right leg to support yourself, whether you are using your left or right nostril to breath and whether your left or right balls is bigger.

Beside asking left or right hand.. you must also factor in whether you are using left or right eye to compose, whether you are using left or right leg to support yourself, whether you are using your left or right nostril to breath and whether your left or right balls is bigger.

I am a left-hander but I use right hand to press the shutter. :dunno:

why make it so difficult,
just simply engage my WOW service,
for a small fee,
I can reply a "WOW" comment at your every single image posted in CS.

You also can upgrade to pro comment service,
Beside "WOW" comment, I can add a "pro" comment in your thread.

I also offer premium service,
Beside "WOW", and "pro" comment,
I able to refresh your page every 15mins,
so your thread will be the most top view counts of the day.

Sign up now, don't miss this great opportunity to be the most popular photographer in CS.

for a small fee,

Sign up now, don't miss this great opportunity to be the most popular photographer in CS.

How about the Flickr as well??

Need plenty of comments there too.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

for a small fee,

WOW! :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

i wonder why there's no left handed camera..

Please, you're not being constructive. I'm very anal, I don't like it when people reply to my thread and are not being constructive.

When i want to produce a technical good image, i press the shutter with my right hand.

If you want ppls to WOW at your image, just post it at CS, lots of ppls will be very willing to WOWOWOWOWOW for you.

This is what I call a constructive answer. Thank you very much for your answer dear sir, it is much appreciated.

Thank you kind sir for your extremely constructive reply.

How about my left and right ears? Do they come into play as well? Which finger do you use to depress the shutter? How much force do you depress it with? I'm afraid if I press too hard I might damage my camera.

And seeing how you have assessed the situation before, which ball for you is bigger? Your left or right ball?

Last edited:
for a small fee,

How much?

TS,
whether u do get constructive replies or not, I still want to thank you for making my day, in this otherwise boring monday.
2918120099_53bc459fdc.jpg

Wow..u're the man.

Last edited:

A whole left or right hand to press the shutter button har? Wah master man heheheheheh

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

i wonder why there's no left handed camera..

Well...maybe the brand owners did a test survey years ago and did find out that left handed folks are bad photographers..that is why they only have right handed camera equipments! So I guess we have finally come to a confirmed conclusion heheh :bsmilie:

i once read a very touching article on disabled people who loved photography.

there was this particularly touching segment on this guy who had trouble holding the camera due to muscular dystrophy.. yet he shot something much better than the typical gwc. i think his story should be publicised everywhere so that people might wake up their idea.

eye + passion > hands

Status
Not open for further replies.