Left 4 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
New game i heard out just only last month, been to Cineleisure to play it twice so far. Quite fun, teaming up with friends. :bsmilie:

Anyone knows of any other locations in Singapore, or lan shops that have that game with reasonable specs coms? Getting tired travelling all the way down to Cine, too many people.
(i know can buy the game and play at home, it's the fun with friends that i want.)

3134774314_8328dd35e9_o.jpg

go to the lan shop opposite parklane, a bit ex but the com there are quite high end, graphics there tend to be at max resolution.
advanced mode...very hard, yesterday played till 2 in the morning...kena long-ranged smoker then hunter raping me while on the tongue for twice in a game, KO this combo sure die one.
so really must stick together like a team and remember to heal the one with the lowest life...

New game i heard out just only last month, been to Cineleisure to play it twice so far. Quite fun, teaming up with friends. :bsmilie:

Anyone knows of any other locations in Singapore, or lan shops that have that game with reasonable specs coms? Getting tired travelling all the way down to Cine, too many people.
(i know can buy the game and play at home, it's the fun with friends that i want.)

3134774314_8328dd35e9_o.jpg

is this like F.E.A.R ??

go to the lan shop opposite parklane, a bit ex but the com there are quite high end, graphics there tend to be at max resolution.
advanced mode...very hard, yesterday played till 2 in the morning...kena long-ranged smoker then hunter raping me while on the tongue for twice in a game, KO this combo sure die one.
so really must stick together like a team and remember to heal the one with the lowest life...

Oic...used to play at E-Games regularly for Battle of Middle Earth 2, stopped lan gaming for quite a while now. E-Games still around opposite Parklane?

Advanced level still ok for me and my frens, since im a veteran fps player...haha. It's frustrating when 4 guys are low on health and limping, all play super tactical. Kena tanker sure at least one will die. haha

I like this game since it doesnt promote camping, last guy stray and hide too much from the main group always kena sneak attack. Haha...very funny. :bsmilie:

You mention costly, price (not ethical to mention), but maybe in terms of gold coins? Cine is roughly bout 2 gold. (9 gold for 4 hours i think) Hehe :sweatsm:

Ok currently there's two places that we know that has the game for lan gaming
Anywhere else? Maybe if there's neighbourhood places away from city area.
(more chance of less crowd)

1. Cineleisure
2. Opposite Parklane

Oic...used to play at E-Games regularly for Battle of Middle Earth 2, stopped lan gaming for quite a while now. E-Games still around opposite Parklane?

Advanced level still ok for me and my frens, since im a veteran fps player...haha. It's frustrating when 4 guys are low on health and limping, all play super tactical. Kena tanker sure at least one will die. haha

I like this game since it doesnt promote camping, last guy stray and hide too much from the main group always kena sneak attack. Haha...very funny. :bsmilie:

You mention costly, price (not ethical to mention), but maybe in terms of gold coins? Cine is roughly bout 2 gold. (9 gold for 4 hours i think) Hehe :sweatsm:

E-Games closed down liao, this shop taken over by new owners.
so rate is 2.2 for 1st hour then rest of the hour is 1.

another place is big-o at parklane level 2.
2 gold for 1st hour then rest of the hour is 1.

the last man behind will always kena back-stab one.
hide in the toilet then see the tank come through the door...KO :sweat:
sian no place to hide from the zombies one, this is a very "in your face" game.

Last edited:

Ah thanks for the info! Actually the pricing, i find it ok...coz subsequent is 1 gold / hr.
That I.R.C gaming place in Peninsula have this game? Since i believe they are still operating 24hours.

1. Cineleisure
2. Opposite Parklane, shophouse
3. Big O, Parklane

I agree. If they don't come from around you, they'll come from above. If you suay suay get left behind, you're dead meat for the undead.

I agree. If they don't come from around you, they'll come from above. If you suay suay get left behind, you're dead meat for the undead.

If you have helpful and cooperative teammates, this won't happen. ;p

If you have helpful and cooperative teammates, this won't happen. ;p

Lol, yeah, only if you play with friends or team-oriented people lor. Many people think that L4D is CS =/ I had a 3 hour session yesterday with my friends playing through the campaign. The corn field campaign was.. ugh, scary lol. Esp when 3 tanks come in a matter of 5 mins.

since im a veteran fps player

wah..the pro has spoken sia!panda,next time jio me and Clay Pigeon leh.
been thinking of getting the game to play @ home.but co-op servers alot but frag servers not many leh...

wah..the pro has spoken sia!panda,next time jio me and Clay Pigeon leh.
been thinking of getting the game to play @ home.but co-op servers alot but frag servers not many leh...

frag servers = team-killing in co-op, lol.

next time jio me and Clay Pigeon leh.

more like my fren jio then i join him, i hardly got time now packed with work. haha
I dun even play any games at home. Laptop one 1 gig ram...sure cannot tahan those graphic intensive ones. :bsmilie:

more like my fren jio then i join him, i hardly got time now packed with work. haha
I dun even play any games at home. Laptop one 1 gig ram...sure cannot tahan those graphic intensive ones. :bsmilie:

Get a gaming desktop. Quite cheap nowadays.

actually lack of funds and space at home...my laptop oredi squeeze to one corner of my untidy table. Maybe after marriage and a new home. Hehehe :devil:

actually, left 4 dead is not a graphics intensive game... if you leave some stuff on medium settings rather than high, you can get a decent mix of graphics and speed on your PC. i'm using a PC thats at least 5 years old (no upgrades since about 5 years ago). i play it on medium/high settings, and i get no lag, except when i throw a molotov into a horde. then it lags a *liiiiiittle* bit.

using the same laptop to PS ur pics too?
we should get org a get together old school FPS style..ahhh the good old days..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.