Leen missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooqing

Dec 1, 2004
Hi guys

Any ideas on which agency Astin's models Leen is now?

alt-nick lor

KNIGHT ONG said:
Wahhh ... your 1st post asking for Leen ... :eek:

Astin said:
Dont say so loud lah. Need to confirm alt nick or not. Got interesting story in Dec....

Wow....whatever the story is .....this time is not a good time for this person to approach Leen. After winning $10000 I am sure anyone will be busy ;)

Upon winning the contest I am sure she will be damn busy unless u have the right price.

She did TFP for me twice and she was very co operative. I am very happy for her that she is enjoying her new found status. :)

Astin said:
Dont say so loud lah. Need to confirm alt nick or not. Got interesting story in Dec....
I knew she won the title and expect her to be busy till someone win the next round, my whole gang of friends are still 'waiting' to 'shoot' her. Sigh... :cry:

Astin, will she be still with you when she's back in action? Pls let me know the first minute she's back so that i can do the necessary arrangements with my gang. Thks a lot. ;)

any idea how much will her rates be now?

There are a lot more other better model around...wonder why she win in the first place??? Girl next door= normal look + something??? :dunno:

the contest criteria is probably based on alittle more than just looks.

perhaps factors like poise, bearing, composure etc plays a part in helping her win.

John Tan said:
There are a lot more other better model around...wonder why she win in the first place??? Girl next door= normal look + something??? :dunno:
In the minds and eyes of the judges, Leen is better than the other 19 contestants, thats why she won. :lovegrin:

Astin said:
In the minds and eyes of the judges, Leen is better than the other 19 contestants, thats why she won. :lovegrin:

Well, I must say she's really good! :lovegrin:
Congrats to her for winning!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.