Leeching Alert - Luval

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluebirdtaxi

Leecher Alert - Big Photographer Steal Photo. Pui

Wonder if the user know abt him or did luval email him to ask permission anot... friendster never say. Purposely make the word "wailing wall, isreal 2004" small small blur blur think ppl cannot see. Uncle can see. Pui

Compare Picture - See for yourself...

leechingalertow2.jpg

wailingwallgt6.jpg

good effort in bringing this to light :thumbsup: does look indeed like a straightforward case of leeching

My question is, is all this verified? I am asuming so, then, did anyone try to contact the owner of the picture in question and the leecher, and have them settle this amicably?

My 2nd question is, is the the right way to handle this situation? Or does the TS have a personal grudge that is being settled?

So who leeched who? Not clear from your post although names were named.

who on earth is Jimmy Sng? I'm making a random guess here that luther seow is Luval?

I think the poster is trying to say Luval leeched the photo ....
Jimmy Sng is offspring in CS can recognise some of his photos and also from his pbase addy

Now can anyone verify that Luther Seow is Luval .... ?
And of course ... did Luther ask for permission ... ?

Jimmy Sng is offspring in CS can recognise some of his photos and also from his pbase addy

on Luval's CS profile it says

birthday: 26 Sep

on Luther Seow's Friendster profile it says

zodiac sign: libra

companies: Singapore Armed Forces

i certainly hope there's some form of permission, by the way Friendster's photo gallery look the picture would have been easily mistaken to be the property of the account holder's

exactly, did TS contacted the 2 people involved?

Judging from the quality of both photos, it's quite safe to say that Jimmy Sng is unlikely to leech from luval. If his work has been in place here before, then it's likely he knows the requirements. Does Jimmy Sng know about this, actually?

exactly, did TS contacted the 2 people involved?

I seriously do not think TS contacted either of them ... Looking thru TS's 4 post ... it seems he is not here too often or this is prob a clone that he uses to express his other side ....

Nonetheless ... I m interested to hear more details ...

:devil: Pass the pop corn and wait for the movie to start .... ;)

Luval warned others about leeching some 1 year ago? http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=147096

Now we can start to wonder how the model's pictures end up at sammyboy since presumbly only Luval monitors sammyboy site.

Interesting how the guy who is supposingly advocating good practices and professionalism in photography ends up leeching other people's work without even a trace of crediting.

Just did a search on friendster 5mins ago. If you key in Luther Seow, you will get the picture of the wailing wall appearing. It is suppose to represent him.

I just dun understand. At Friendster, he doesn't put his FACE at all and steal a picture of a wall. Here in every post I can see his face very clearly. lol

How do you tell who the photo originally belongs to? And how does anyone tell whether both them already came to an arrangement on it?

Lynch Party? someone pass the ropes :bsmilie: :devil:

Guilty Till Proven Innocent..........

Isn't Luval the one that keeps commenting on "Shoot more" instead of posting encouraging comments or constructive post to newbie? Shoot more = Leech More.

ROFLMAO. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.