nserver: phing.com
nserver: ns2.phing.com
registrar: JORE-1
created: 1999-11-04 04:00:28 UTC core
modified: 2002-09-05 11:16:33 UTC JORE-1
expires: 2003-11-04 04:00:28 UTC
source: joker.com

What can we do next?

The bad part of the whole thing is: I emailed to both the poster and the webmaster, but both no reply. And they still leave the pix on. What should I do?;(

Originally posted by tomshen
The bad part of the whole thing is: I emailed to both the poster and the webmaster, but both no reply. And they still leave the pix on. What should I do?;(

sue them?? the owner is dumb enough to use a singapore address, somemore the server seems to be hosted in Singapore too...so it is very easy to hunt him down

My shots are there too and the comments posted is digusting man!!! ;(

And that poster calls himself a photographer in his/her/it 's profile.

Username: jplf1977
E-mail: jplf74@yahoo.com
Job: Photographer
Interests: Photography

I'll rather shoot myself if I'm him/her/it. ;(

Originally posted by AdamGoi
;(

Maybe we can email the url of this thread to the bugger and let him know how the rest of us feel?

i think they will probably laugh at us instead...remember the e-byte case?

why don't you guys take it up with his host? shut him down....

Originally posted by AdamGoi
;(

Maybe we can email the url of this thread to the bugger and let him know how the rest of us feel?

Him/her/it is probably reading it now. :(

Originally posted by camerakit
I believe they are hosted here: http://www.1-net.com.sg/

according to www.netcraft.com

Time to bring them down.... :devil:

how u trace?? i tot it is phing.com, which belongs to HWZ :devil:

anyway, as long as the site is hosted in Singapore and the owner is Singaporean, it shouldn't be difficult to bring them down

Maybe it's a good time to re-surface this thread again..,

Anyone, what i did from before was to email the owner of sggirls persistantly and only then, did he remove the shots.

But i don't see why this is allowed to persist for so long and i just realised, a few of my old shots have surfaced there as well...

:angry:

if the site owner is a ******* then find the photos which are yours and approach the web host, threatening copyright legal action. that will shut him down, not like his site is educational or anything.

Originally posted by denizenx
if the site owner is a ******* then find the photos which are yours and approach the web host, threatening copyright legal action. that will shut him down, not like his site is educational or anything.

hehe..good idea...threaten the web hosting company instead....no use to look for the poster or website owner

Status
Not open for further replies.