Lee Young Ae in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolsmurf

Apr 26, 2004
941229-04-01.jpg

Lee Young Ae of Dae Jang Geum (aka Jewel in the Palace) drama fame would be arriving in Singapore on 17th April from Seoul, Korea via SQ883 @ 2.15pm (approx) @ Changi Airport Terminal 2 to meet her fans in Singapore. The flight has been confirmed by LGE Singapore.

Following her arrival, she will be whisked off to the Great Hall Atrium at Millenia Walk @ 3.30pm and represent LGE to present a donation cheque to the Less privileged women and children charity organisation.

kt2200601122010030lee.jpg

At around 6pm, she will be at a gala dinner at an unnamed hotel to meet the media, this is a closed-door event.

thats all i can find...

Coolsmurf said:
941229-04-01.jpg

Lee Young Ae of Dae Jang Geum (aka Jewel in the Palace) drama fame would be arriving in Singapore on 17th April from Seoul, Korea via SQ883 @ 2.15pm (approx) @ Changi Airport Terminal 2 to meet her fans in Singapore. The flight has been confirmed by LGE Singapore.

Following her arrival, she will be whisked off to the Great Hall Atrium at Millenia Walk @ 3.30pm and represent LGE to present a donation cheque to the Less privileged women and children charity organisation.

kt2200601122010030lee.jpg

At around 6pm, she will be at a gala dinner at an unnamed hotel to meet the media, this is a closed-door event.

thats all i can find...

1 more paragraph to add that i read in today's Newpaper..

After that, Lee,35, will devote her energies to the 2006 LG Pa Asian Family Festival, to be held at Swissotel the Stamford. She is expected to meet the media and trade representatives from eight Asian countries..

I think the hotel is Swissotel the Stamford ? :bsmilie:

leaving singapore today @ 1650 to beijing via SQ822, terminal 2

Saw the news last night... far too many ppl at the airport...

Hello Friends,

I have been so glad to meet my idols, lee young ae, well when at first she come to airport, she is really pretty but 8 bodyguards are ascotted her to go back to hotel as later she will proceed to Millenia Walk for her LG Wishing Well Donation, there are 300 fans gathered along just to welcome and see Ms Lee Young Ae.

I was there in airport and Millenia Walk. take some photos of her. :)

45472079709_0_ALB.jpg

26472079709_0_ALB.jpg

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. Robert Wilensky, speech at a 1996 conference If there were no God, there would be no Atheists. G. K. Chesterton
English author & mystery novelist (1874 - 1936)

pls Visit: wEe jUsTiN's sItEz: http://justin1984.blogspot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.